Thread: need help what that meaning

BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Nieprzeczytane informacje

Aby móc korzystać z PolishTracker.org wymagamy aby użytkownicy znali FAQ, Regulamin oraz najnowsze informacje.
    W związku z tym konieczne jest, abyś je przeczytał i potwierdził przeczytanie ze zrozumieniem.
    Dodatkowo przypominamy że potwierdzenie bez przeczytania nam problemów nie sprawi - Wam tak.

Na PolishTracker zawsze było ciężko i żadnej taryfy ulgowej. Nie znasz regulaminu, faq, newsów - Twój problem.
    I jeśli sądzicie że najpierw dajemy ostrzeżenie a później bana - to się właśnie pomyliliście. Miłego dnia.
    want someone translate that

thanx

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    thats from polishtracker?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ahcorac72's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    From google translate:

"
    To be able to benefit from PolishTracker.org require users to know the FAQ, Regulations and the latest information.
    Therefore, it is imperative that you read and confirmed it read with understanding.
    In addition, confirmation that remind us to read without problems will not - you so.

On PolishTracker has always been hard and no reduced fare. Do not you know the rules of procedure, faq, news - your problem.
    I think that if we give a warning first and then ban - this is just pomyliliście. Have a nice day."

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yes

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Is this because browse has gone?

Go to FAQ, rules and homepage and click the 'confirm' button in the text. Browse works again when you do all three! (or at least it did for me)

edit: or see here:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...tracker-300403
    Last edited by KennyX; 06-20-2008 at 11:54 AM. Reason: should have read from the top down.