Thread: (REQ)for FinBytes

krotacvil's Avatar torrent crazy BT Rep: +1
    I need FinBytes, i love Fin music bands and songs. Please somene can sent me? O have good ratios many big trackers. Thanks..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    MAX011's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    good luck

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    thanks mate

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Mates, I really very need finbytes. I have an seedbox and great ratios. Please help me?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    You can find much fin music at What or Waffles, and your request sucks.. even if i had a invite, i would never invite you, cuz your sucky request. take some time to wirte it, and a better reason than, fin music that u can find on What,Waffles..
    And try to be more active here, and do some GA's, and next time you make a request for ex. Finbytes, put some effort in it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ConkiZz View Post
    You can find much fin music at What or Waffles, and your request sucks.. even if i had a invite, i would never invite you, cuz your sucky request. take some time to wirte it, and a better reason than, fin music that u can find on What,Waffles..
    And try to be more active here, and do some GA's, and next time you make a request for ex. Finbytes, put some effort in it.
    Essipecially; I am looking forward to Finnish Metal Bands and they are not ver popular; son I canT find their songs in waff. and what. Btw donT worry I can help who can help me.