Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Outrageous! Check this one out..

punki_rach's Avatar El Chupanibre BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by wevotedno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yayyyyyy View Post
    you mean they should have banned you BEFORE you started to complain about THEIR RULES on THEIR OWN TRACKER where you got the pleasure in having an account?
    do u know how many dedicated downloaders seed for days because they are conscientious and care about the P2P communities?

How many minutes does a mod need to declare you a leecher?

Do you have any idea what a seedbox is and how much it can upload in an hour as long as the torrent is not blocked?

Are you being serious or you are just adding on your posts count?
    i thınk he meant that it's their tracker and they can do whatever they like with it. Doesn't mean we can't hate them though

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    I talked to one of the BTmusic mod once, s/he seems nice.

But this one is too awkward....

- Sick with two PM's? That's simply sad.

- imo users should be allowed to complain about site (afterall they are the one who use it) but maybe u pissed him off lol

- a ban for bad seeding in 7 GB, that also with newbies. Maybe a friendly pm would have been better (imo) or at most a 1-2 week warning. But a ban is just awful...no w8, it's an IP ban...wth?

- "Reason for banning", i am not sure if you (banned user) are supposed to see that..humm.

- the "donate" part makes me feel like it was an intentional ban to get donations. If so, it's pathetic.

U c i could seed it 3 x all back but the torrent was half downloaded since the ratio dropped halfway the course of downloading.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    ^

That's why I prefer seed points and such.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    so why don't you go to the forums as the page suggests and talk about it there?
    Go Leafs Go.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Another moaning fanny with a grudge to bear who whines like a cissy on public forums.

Get over it and move on, it's their rules and not your rules you have to abide by.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Fiamma's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    First things first. You did not PM the admin, you PM'd a mod who had had a whole lot of PM's from you already complaining about the site's rules being too strict for you.

Secondly, when you join you are given 1 GB of buffer to get you started. That does not mean you can speed download 7 GB torrents without seeding enough to get enough buffer to take down 7 GB torrents. I feel compelled to add that the mod did not ban you, the tracker did. It bans at a certain ratio level.

Thirdly, yes we do allow people who have been banned to donate to the tracker to get back in, under certain circumstances. The thought is that it might possibly make you more responsible a member if it comes out of your pocket rather than through the good graces of an invitation.

There are restrictions to who is allowed to donate to return, however. We do not allow everyone to do so. I'll make sure that you, in particular, are never allowed back in.

Have a nice day

Fiamma

Admin

BTMusic
    Last edited by Fiamma; 06-21-2008 at 01:53 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    waki's Avatar HA!
    oh wow

seems like someone lied
    you can't spell ballin' without allin

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by waki View Post
    oh wow

seems like someone lied
    Nope, i wasnt given any buffer, i am certainly not luying and it is impossible to keep a staight ratio on a torrent when only half is downloaded and you only seed that.

i am not lying guys..

u see.. i downloaded 5 gigs and uploaded 2 and then it stopped after their bot kicked in and that makes it impossible to seed back, especially when leechers are on low pipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiamma View Post
    First things first. You did not PM the admin, you PM'd a mod who had had a whole lot of PM's from you already complaining about the site's rules being too strict for you.

Secondly, when you join you are given 1 GB of buffer to get you started. That does not mean you can speed download 7 GB torrents without seeding enough to get enough buffer to take down 7 GB torrents. I feel compelled to add that the mod did not ban you, the tracker did. It bans at a certain ratio level.

Thirdly, yes we do allow people who have been banned to donate to the tracker to get back in, under certain circumstances. The thought is that it might possibly make you more responsible a member if it comes out of your pocket rather than through the good graces of an invitation.

There are restrictions to who is allowed to donate to return, however. We do not allow everyone to do so. I'll make sure that you, in particular, are never allowed back in.

Have a nice day

Fiamma

Admin

BTMusic
    I am a very responsible member in all the communities i am in. There is really no need to start getting personal. I am not the one who begs for donations now.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Another moaning fanny with a grudge to bear who whines like a cissy on public forums.

Get over it and move on, it's their rules and not your rules you have to abide by.
    Not moaning friend. Merely just mentioning what happened. relax.
    Last edited by wevotedno; 06-21-2008 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I had a pretty bad taste in my mouth after my bannage there. I, like you had zero interest in going back.

I've only been banned at two trackers that I can recall - oink and pedros. Both were real slaps in the face and absolutely unnecessary. Neither tracker ever made any attempt to even warn me of my "transgressions".

Oh well. When we expect rationale from trackers we expect too much. It happens to the best of us. Good riddance I say. Greener pastures, and all.

yo

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Why would you email a (MOD) telling him/her you weren't happy about the sites rules (repeatedly). Don't you know they have bigger things to deal with like "when I download files where do they go?" Understand they're under a lot of stress and pressure to answer those types of questions!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast