Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Outrageous! Check this one out..

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    Why would you email a (MOD) telling him/her you weren't happy about the sites rules (repeatedly). Don't you know they have bigger things to deal with like "when I download files where do they go?" Understand they're under a lot of stress and pressure to answer those types of questions!
    "stress and pressure"?

yo

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Why would you email a (MOD) telling him/her you weren't happy about the sites rules (repeatedly). Don't you know they have bigger things to deal with like "when I download files where do they go?" Understand they're under a lot of stress and pressure to answer those types of questions!
    "stress and pressure"?
    oh yeah, poor mods, being forced to ban users and warn hit n runners ... Wouldn't wanna be in their shoes

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    What are you talking about? The pm was sent after they ensured that there wa no way that i could seed back, so i would donate. Guys cmmon

skiz, with you all the way. I dont mind being banned, is just that the way was done pissed me off

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Hnestly I don't know any staff from Pedros' I think so I cannot speak for that site. But when you deal with alot of staff you see that some are honest, cool, down to earth people. Then you see that some get a "god" complex and are just plain pricks! I have had my share of instances like this and I feel for you I do man. Some advice is to get on their IRC channel and speak with either the site owner or sysop as they can( not saying they will) override an underlings decision or at least talk them into lightening up a bit

Stress and pressure!? If they are stressed OR pressured they should shut the computer off, go outside and not look back. This is supposed to be a fun thing we do it's not a law firm man

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L.
    too bad, but flac is overrated anyways

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Hnestly I don't know any staff from Pedros' I think so I cannot speak for that site. But when you deal with alot of staff you see that some are honest, cool, down to earth people. Then you see that some get a "god" complex and are just plain pricks! I have had my share of instances like this and I feel for you I do man. Some advice is to get on their IRC channel and speak with either the site owner or sysop as they can( not saying they will) override an underlings decision or at least talk them into lightening up a bit

Stress and pressure!? If they are stressed OR pressured they should shut the computer off, go outside and not look back. This is supposed to be a fun thing we do it's not a law firm man
    Alas. Thank you.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Ha ha ha ha ha. They're not getting paid for it. It was their decision in the first place to become Mods. I Can't tell if your comment was sarcastic or not.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    too bad, but flac is overrated anyways
    We're all entitled to our opinions.

yo

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Flac is precious to me. But Pedros is not the only source.
    Last edited by wevotedno; 06-21-2008 at 07:25 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    GOIN' MACH 5!!
    quit whining. you should have known better...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast