Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Outrageous! Check this one out..

Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    It sucks . I'm sorry for your lost .

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    See guys thats why we should respect old people Seriously this guy as old as Yoda

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post

They state clearly that any uploader is forced to follow guidelines.

No one is debating that, ffs.

The point is how the contravention was (mis)handled, to and fro.

yo

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    The question here is simple. Lets say i am a leecher and a bad community member. This was a minor incident to be taken as it did by the mods. from the moment that they deal with hundreds of other members, they should knoe better and investigate and be more down to earth.

Was such a big deal that they could not just warn me? The seeders were the same and i did upload a cople of gigs. i dint even hnr. So...

Anyway, unfortunately i still see that there are many members at FST, full of anger and repression. It only takes a few seconds to check my profile and to see what kind of member i am. Instead, majority chooses to behave in way that leaves as all in wonder.

thanks for the positive as well as the negative comments. After all everybd is entitled of an opinion.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    very sad for u mate , hope u can solve it without donate

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Quote Originally Posted by yayyyyyy View Post
    you mean they should have banned you BEFORE you started to complain about THEIR RULES on THEIR OWN TRACKER where you got the pleasure in having an account?
    yeah, you should have followed the rules. you gotta read the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Another moaning fanny with a grudge to bear who whines like a cissy on public forums.

Get over it and move on, it's their rules and not your rules you have to abide by.
    yeah, who doesn't read the rules? it's not liek they hid them.

in all seriousness, though, be sure you RTFM next time you go in there.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by wevotedno View Post
    The question here is simple. Lets say i am a leecher and a bad community member. This was a minor incident to be taken as it did by the mods. from the moment that they deal with hundreds of other members, they should knoe better and investigate and be more down to earth.

Was such a big deal that they could not just warn me? The seeders were the same and i did upload a cople of gigs. i dint even hnr. So...

Anyway, unfortunately i still see that there are many members at FST, full of anger and repression. It only takes a few seconds to check my profile and to see what kind of member i am. Instead, majority chooses to behave in way that leaves as all in wonder.

thanks for the positive as well as the negative comments. After all everybd is entitled of an opinion.
    what I was saying is that if you had worded your initial PM to staff differently, then things would be different.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wevotedno View Post

what I was saying is that if you had worded your initial PM to staff differently, then things would be different.

It's because of the donation.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Another moaning fanny with a grudge to bear who whines like a cissy on public forums.

Get over it and move on, it's their rules and not your rules you have to abide by.
    Cut it out friend. Its nothing like that
    Last edited by wevotedno; 06-22-2008 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I'm definitely sorry for your loss. You've just lost one of(if not the) the best music trackers that there is. Their strict quality standards is what makes this site so good. And these standards have spoiled me so much that I pretty much don't download my music from anywhere else.

I've always thought that Pedro's had some of the nicest staff members out of any tracker. And I still think that for the most part. But one of the replies from a staff member in this thread was a little harsh, I think. Did you do something incredibly stupid? Yes, obviously(I'm sorry, but you don't start out at any site, especially not a music site, grabbing a 7gb torrent as your first download). But was it so horrible that you couldn't have been given a second chance? In my opinion, no. I believe it was an honest mistake. That you really thought it would be ok to download, and that the torrent would have little problems seeding back because of your box.

If you would have pm'd a staff member stating your problem, and politely asking for a second chance, instead of going on about the "unfair rules", then you might have gotten one.

I hope you can eventually get back into the site. Because from what I've seen since I've been a member, the staff really are nice(at least I've never ran into a problem with them), and the quality of the content is excellent.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiamma View Post
    Thirdly, yes we do allow people who have been banned to donate to the tracker to get back in, under certain circumstances. The thought is that it might possibly make you more responsible a member if it comes out of your pocket rather than through the good graces of an invitation.
    rotfl laughing. This is ridiculous.
    Maybe the reason you get so many PM's of complaint is because you let banned members back on the site by donating money

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast