Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: My SCT Story...

Alco23's Avatar Karma... BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Summary: Student with Honours do not know how to spell "University" these days.

Sharing the love

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    yeah people get the high honour title with their spelling ability... omg you must be an honour student

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    so bilkenter did you get your SCT account back yet

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    nope i am not after it anymore... As i said, i am not after the account anymore... I just wanted clarifications on some points that is all. Also if they dont want you to be on the server, you cant impose them that you must be on that community right? anyway if swax can clarify the crucial points that i mentioned on the previous page. It will be much more appreciated. But i am not after the account anyway... I just wanna be sure that the original owner of the account is a cheater or non cheater. If he is, i will tell rapidshare that i am deceived which is true since he has traded with me an account that was cheating according to swax... I want to know whether he traded with me an cheated account or not... Depending on the answer, i will contact rapidshare and give him one month though i have no obligation to do it...

At swax: one more point, the original owner still claims that he hasnt cheated at all. I admit i was at fault lying. This is why, i am not asking you to reinstate my account. However, clarify whether he cheated or not. I cant have doubts having on my mind about this person who helped me a lot. Dont know who to believe actually...This is why, i need smt concrete
    Last edited by bilkenter; 06-22-2008 at 12:19 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Thug Life BT Rep: +4
    trader (+liar) vs. Staffer of the Best tracker on The World (+screenshots as a proof)

lol die bilkenter gracia

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    I dont get the logic, if he was scammer, he wouldnt care about helping me get the what.cd account. If he was a scammer, he wouldnt give me back the 1 month account i gave him as a good faith in my part of deal and the half of 5 month rapidshare account. If he was scammer, he wouldnt be still on my msn. If he was scammer, he wouldnt still defend himself would he ? or would you? if i was scammer, why would i have any business with the person i scammed? Either i dont get it or i am really being deceived...

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Thug Life BT Rep: +4
    If he is a smart scammer, he knows how to victimize people, I know cases when trader or scammer plays the victim just for being scammed by smarter trader or scammer ... check FST older topics, and compare it with yours, you will see same story with different elements ... and still it was a TRADE and TRADE isnt allowed on ScT, so better for you - close the topic and stop playing victim, you are the wrong-doer with your friend ...

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    ok i see dude... nvm i am gonna ban him get all the things i gave and give it away. I was wondering how he can cheat that much on level 5 tracker. But with the seeding multipliers, it doesnt take much to upload 100 gb ... anyway ok i am at fault he is the cheater. There is no way to be sure. So i am gonna ban him take the account maybe leave him with 1 month. Anyway that is all thanks for the replies... There is a problem with trading. If it is to be banned, it is to be banned for all people, if you read the previous pages, there are some who get their account even though they traded... Anyway wont say a word pls dont write anything ...can someone close the topic pls?

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    i read the first line and left

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    i dont wanna see this topic anymore, since i have to urge to write back when someone writes smt in it, it is gone. that is all, nothing more to talk about...

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast