Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: My SCT Story...

Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    whats the status update ?? did you get those rapidshare accts back from the guy ?

did he admit to cheating on the account ? I mean... someone had to cheat, right ? are you willing to admit it was YOU who cheated or is it him...

this we must know to proceed.. . ..

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    now dont try my patience mate, he didnt accept that he cheated at all, i dont have to cheat at all, since i have 2 seedbox under my command. Why would i try cheating? Obviously, either the original owner, or the sct lies, i dont have any means to learn that do i? Well the lesson to be get from this would be this. Even though i see everyday people trading their sct accounts or any other accounts. Also we have middleman place in which people find another man or woman to hold the accounts that they are trading.They dont get banned. If i am banned for lying. It is ok, however, dont tell me that you havent lied for particular reason. EVerybody has a motive to do an action. I had mine. Anyway why maintain this topic bro? dont write anything, cuz i tend to get angry about it... Now i am accused of cheating ahaha... you are funny In the end, i am very happy that i got banned, well i get anything i am looking for from scc, tti, dvdclub and so forth... what is wrong with that?
    Last edited by bilkenter; 06-23-2008 at 02:20 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    I think to wrap this thread up in a positive way, it might be a better decision to wait for a generous invite rather than trade with someone you don't know. As you can see, trading can end up disastrous.

they didn't built Rome in one day

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    well i havent seen a person as generous as me to be honest. If there is anyone who share share a thing that they really pay for, i will kneel before them... people are embraces with the spirit of profit maximization, utilitarianism or capitalism... Did you see a guy who gives away rapidshare? there are only a few... those are the people i need as a friend anyway... i hope something better comes out of this for someone else since i dont have any desire to be on the sct again...Also i forgot to answer you properly raban now i am gonna show ya the details of seedboxes and the account ratios so that you may continue bragging that I cheated

First one, scc my best full of luv tracker...gonna buffer this up to 1 tb...

second one is tti

if you are not satisfied raban, tell me i will go on with the seedbox details... now from now on get proof before you make accusations...
    Last edited by bilkenter; 06-23-2008 at 07:29 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Thug Life BT Rep: +4
    U have SCC, for what you needed ScT mate?

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Mb he want to collect em all
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    You guyz havent read the whole of the argument right... anyway i dont want sct anymore... yeah as he says i am a collector...I collect invites then i give the ones i have since that way you kinda have lots of account that is 7 account... i guess i am type 1

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Thug Life BT Rep: +4
    try collectin Pokémons

Its funnier than be an account collector ...

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    ahahahaha oh freaking awesome... kawaiiiiii wanna collect with me dude? lets go hunt them down ahahaha animal rights? who cares? i wanna be the number 1 kidding about animal rights

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    If there is anyone who share share a thing that they really pay for, i will kneel before them.
    Did you bring your kneepads?

Look Bud, You don't seem to have the proper mindset with this whole thing. I am going to offer you some advice.

1.Stop Trading if you currently do so. Don't Trade in the future.
    2.Stop Cheating if you currently do so.Don't Cheat in the future.
    3.Be active here and at the trackers that you are invited. Make a few friends,relax.
    4.Tell the truth. Sure,It is much easier to lie. But it will definitely bite you in the ass in the long run.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me..

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast