Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hosting-Ie will take your money,without giving your nothing

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by waeldiab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

Your paying ...what maybe 100$ cheaper then a dedicated box...if you were them and had 50 dedicated boxes order today...and 100 VPS...which would you set up first?

The people paying $150 or the people paying $50....

100$ first ok m8 but they should set up first order

Why, you are a lower level customer...that makes no business sense at all.

Those who pay more get better service.

just like if you are at a tracker and you are a user...and im at the same tracker and Im say a super user...Ill get more benefits then you...

Get the picture?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Patience, guys. I waited almost a month, and I almost immediately started emailing them for info on when it would be set up, etc. You will get it, just not for weeks.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    You are the most impatient people I have ever seen. Fucking wait and relax, they wont take your money and give you nothing in return. It takes a while to get your box, but its full well worth it, as I have recently found out after changing to OVH, only having it to be slow as a snail.

A word of advice also, if you need support from them (instead of whining and crying and accusing them of stealing your money here), use ICQ to contact them for support and you will have zero problems.
    Go Leafs Go.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    You are the most impatient people I have ever seen. Fucking wait and relax, they wont take your money and give you nothing in return. It takes a while to get your box, but its full well worth it, as I have recently found out after changing to OVH, only having it to be slow as a snail.

A word of advice also, if you need support from them (instead of whining and crying and accusing them of stealing your money here), use ICQ to contact them for support and you will have zero problems.
    Couldn't have said it better.

And for the sake of persistently repeating myself, you only start paying from the day you get your log in details, you are not losing anything by being patient & waiting (& waiting & waiting etc).

Just sit back, relax some, go out and get a life for a few days, and when you get your log in details, then you can lose any semblance of a normal life you once had
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post

ok bro i will wait because i don't have other option

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    You have just wasted nearly 50 €!!!
    Gratz!!!
    HOSTING IE one of the worst companies ever!!!
    I am not in the mood to describe once again how i lost my money with them...

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by iamKy666 View Post
    Gratz!!!
    No they haven't.

You are entitled to your opinion, but it is not the opinion of most that are using ie.hosting, I have found that if you treat them with respect & courtesy, then you will get treated better in return, and get some freebies and good service thrown in for free.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Gratz!!!

who told u i have wasted 50$ it's 90$

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    No they haven't.

You are entitled to your opinion, but it is not the opinion of most that are using ie.hosting, I have found that if you treat them with respect & courtesy, then you will get treated better in return, and get some freebies and good service thrown in for free.

Let me tell you this.Today i was working under 38 Celcium degrees in a construction facility.I was paid with 30 euros only,and they owe me some of my money...so,if you are able to spend your cash to crap stuff,good for you man.I am really happy that some can waste their cash and be happy with it.
    When I PAY FOR SOME SERVICE,I WANT THEM TO BE AS DESCRIBED!!!
    Hosting ie is a very bad one,service is equal to zero,and their boxes come with no hard disk or full of bugs.So if anyone is considering to buy one,just change your mind!!!
    Unless papa pays your bills and you have enough $ to spend and have some fun...
    And about the ''if you treat them well'' thing...i will say this only.Did i pay my fees?The answer is YES.So i dont have to beg or to act nice!They are obligated to do what they have to do.I have sent them tones o messages,and always received answers like ''Problem solved'' and crap like that.Of course nothing was solved...and most of my messages went on un-replied.And if you get free service from them is good for you man...maybe they give you this to go to forums like fst and advertise them.I really dont care...
    As far as i am part of forums and i see people who think to go on with this company,i will inform them with every detail about their crap service.
    Btw,i always talk about my self...so the comment:''You are entitled to your opinion'' is pointless.
    Have fun.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    No they haven't.

Let me tell you this.Today i was working under 38 Celcium degrees in a construction facility.I was paid with 30 euros only,and they owe me some of my money...so,if you are able to spend your cash to crap stuff,good for you man.I am really happy that some can waste their cash and be happy with it.
    When I PAY FOR SOME SERVICE,I WANT THEM TO BE AS DESCRIBED!!!
    Hosting ie is a very bad one,service is equal to zero,and their boxes come with no hard disk or full of bugs.So if anyone is considering to buy one,just change your mind!!!
    Unless papa pays your bills and you have enough $ to spend and have some fun...
    And about the ''if you treat them well'' thing...i will say this only.Did i pay my fees?The answer is YES.So i dont have to beg or to act nice!They are obligated to do what they have to do.I have sent them tones o messages,and always received answers like ''Problem solved'' and crap like that.Of course nothing was solved...and most of my messages went on un-replied.And if you get free service from them is good for you man...maybe they give you this to go to forums like fst and advertise them.I really dont care...
    As far as i am part of forums and i see people who think to go on with this company,i will inform them with every detail about their crap service.
    Btw,i always talk about my self...so the comment:''You are entitled to your opinion'' is pointless.
    Have fun.
    Well with your attitude, what did you expect, you need to learn to be conciliatory, after all, you are doing illegal things with their hardware, so it's not you that gets the complaints to have to deal with, and no doubt with your tone just here you deserved everything you got, and more.

Have a nice day yourself.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast