Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Muslims attack Christians in Egypt

Poster BT Rep: +3
    you seem to read only what u like.
    my point was that hating others don't give you the legitimation to kill them, and that's exactly what Islam does. I only gave the Jews as an example

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Islam isn't violent? Just a taste of the Quran - Surah 4 verse 56:
    "(As for) those who disbelieve in Our communications, We shall make them enter fire; so oft as their skins are thoroughly burned, We will change them for other skins, that they may taste the chastisement; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise."

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    thats souns like fun maybe ill go to meca to have my skin taken off ...

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Today another Terror attack by a muslim, inside the holy city of Jerusalem.
    Israel lets people from all religions to live in Jerusalem, but Islam decides to use Israel's benevolence and to kill as many Jews as possible:
    4 killed as bulldozer driven by terrorist tramples over pedestrians in Jerusalem. three women and a man - were killed and at least 30 more were injured when a bulldozer driven by a Palestinian resident of east Jerusalem trampled over pedestrians and vehicles and plowed into two buses in downtown Jerusalem at around noon Wednesday.

not too long ago a Rabbi was stabbed in Jerusalem, by an arab, only because he is Jewish.

a few months ago an arab citizen from Jerusalem went to a shooting spree inside a Yeshiva in Jerusalem, killing 8 kids, only for being jews.

So Islam doesn't only kill non-islamic, but Islam uses non-islamic benevolence and then kill them.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    "(As for) those who disbelieve in Our communications, We shall make them enter fire; so oft as their skins are thoroughly burned, We will change them for other skins, that they may taste the chastisement; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise."

are you really going to make me find a quote from the Torah (or supporting jewish holy book) thats as violent? I'm thinking it'll only take a minute or so of googling, but i'd much rather you just accept that your holy books (and the Christian ones) are full of just as much bullshit, and save me the bother.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ilw View Post

are you really going to make me find a quote from the Torah (or supporting jewish holy book) thats as violent? I'm thinking it'll only take a minute or so of googling, but i'd much rather you just accept that your holy books (and the Christian ones) are full of just as much bullshit, and save me the bother.
    Don't bother searching. I have reason to believe that the Jewish Faith take some skin off members of their own faith.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    bigboab can you explain your knowledgeless words so we could rebut them?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    oh i c

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Quote Originally Posted by ilw View Post

We don't use it as an excuse of attacking other religions. That's the idea. Muslims use their book as the excuse of using violence against Jews and Christians. We don't. Christians don't. At least not anymore.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast