Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Who will win in '08? PS3 or X360?

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by becomehokage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Villain View Post
    Xbox 360. It has better exclusive games, its cheaper and gets Final Fantasy XIII.
    XBOX EATS MY SHIT!
    and yea im a fanboy .I.
    lol

Btw, the 360 has the best attach rate for its software. The Wii may have the most console sales but the Xbox 360 has the highest attach rate meaning it has sold the most software per console than the Wii or PS3. These companies aim to make their money on the software, not on the consoles.

2. Games   -   #52
    360 for sure ... but the ps3 will get more games and cheapers.... ( i hope) but 360 won this year

3. Games   -   #53
    sorry but you must be out of your mind to compare MGS4 w/ Splinter Cell..

it be like comparing gold to pebbles...

MGS4 is legendary... game play, storyline, graphics cannot be matched by any Xbox 360 game... MGS4 filled up the blu-ray disc (50GBs double layer) because it had so much content...

The game with the best graphics on PS3 is definitely Uncharted: Drake's Fortune... it also had a very good storyline and game play was good too.

PS3 will definitely win....

-MGS4
    -Little Big Planet
    -Resistance 2
    -SOCOM: Confrontation
    -GT: Prologue
    - Motorstorm 2 (the mud on the tracks look so real)
    -Uncharted 2?
    Last edited by bigdawg22; 08-11-2008 at 06:45 PM.

4. Games   -   #54
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    he is an RPG fan but he doesnt mention Lost Oddysey or Blue Dragon.

and no one will actually win it until its the new next gen consoles come out, but for this year the 360 has just trounced the PS3.

MGS4 is good i will give it that, but i would not say it was legendary.

5. Games   -   #55
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Xbox360, mostly because almost every good title that you want is/will be available for the 360. The PS3 doesn't really have that many exclusives that are a must own coming up.
    See ya in another life, brother.

6. Games   -   #56
    rtxs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    ps3

7. Games   -   #57
    maybe ps3..

8. Games   -   #58
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg22 View Post
    MGS4 filled up the blu-ray disc (50GBs double layer) because it had so much content...
    If the other games I've played in this series are anything to go by most of that content was dialogue between the characters. Zzzzz . . .

9. Games   -   #59
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    PS3 all the way
    My choice of game
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Tekken 6
    Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
    Gran Turismo 5: Prologue

10. Games   -   #60
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg22 View Post
    MGS4 filled up the blu-ray disc (50GBs double layer) because it had so much content...
    If the other games I've played in this series are anything to go by most of that content was dialogue between the characters. Zzzzz . . .
    well lets put it this way, my 2 sons completed it, it took them 17 hours and 21 hours to do so and they watched everything.

they completed it again, skipping all the movies and cut scenes, it took them 11 hours, but to beat it properly, you have to complete it in 5 hours.

so there is a hell of a lot of cutscenes and movies in it, just like the other ones.

it still is a good game, but they they only play the online side of it. but definately far to much ZZZZ involved it you want to watch all the cutscenes.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast