Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Who will win in '08? PS3 or X360?

in means of exclusiveness , PS3 wins by a narrow margin over the Xbox,

but in means of the most enjoyable titles and best network the Xbox wins by a notable margin....

I think Sony attracts people using a huge advertising campaign over a couple of games, but the Xbox have plenty of amazing titles, more enough that they don't have the same opportunity as their PS3 counterparts

2. Games   -   #62
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    For gaming?
    Xbox 360, quite obviously.
    PS3 barely has any exclusives worth buying for. MGS4 and Resistance 2 are good titles, but that's nothing compared to the 360's lineup.

IMO, the only reason PS3 is outselling/might sell more is because there's a BluRay player in it - and it's a good price for a Blu-Ray player. That's probably the only reason it's selling at all. So in a way, as BR gains popularity - it is the year of the PS3.

Because of this, I really don't consider the consoles comparable at all - the PS3 would be more accurately compared with a MediaPC or BR Player.
    Last edited by Grind$oFine; 08-21-2008 at 05:39 AM.

3. Games   -   #63
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    ps3 for sure

4. Games   -   #64
    vanvan's Avatar Vantastic BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    If only FF XIII didn`t come to X360, PS3 gonna win

5. Games   -   #65
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    PS3 won before its been released...its simple cause its a PLAYSTATION not a mthfckin BOX!!!
    YES ive a PS3 and i wouldnt give a sh*t for xbox360 (Tho im gonna get a WII soon lol)
    Im kay

6. Games   -   #66
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    ps3

7. Games   -   #67
    theDarer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    As it has been mentioned earlier, the exclusives for the ps3 are too few compared to the 360. MSG4 is the only title I could imagine buying for the ps3.

8. Games   -   #68
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    For gaming?
    Xbox 360, quite obviously.
    PS3 barely has any exclusives worth buying for. MGS4 and Resistance 2 are good titles, but that's nothing compared to the 360's lineup.

IMO, the only reason PS3 is outselling/might sell more is because there's a BluRay player in it - and it's a good price for a Blu-Ray player. That's probably the only reason it's selling at all. So in a way, as BR gains popularity - it is the year of the PS3.

Because of this, I really don't consider the consoles comparable at all - the PS3 would be more accurately compared with a MediaPC or BR Player.
    That's exactly how I feel ^ The PS3 might as well be called a Blu-Ray player with the ability to play games. Not a game console with the ability to play Blu-Ray

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

9. Games   -   #69
    snakebite's Avatar Need Help BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Well I don't think you every have a real winner for sure because
    both console have there some games for only that system and other games I do believe the graphic and game play are all the same. But with PS3 having blue-ray there could kick some serious ass...so I would go for Ps3.

10. Games   -   #70
    Boutros's Avatar Poser BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebite View Post
    But with PS3 having blue-ray there could kick some serious ass...so I would go for Ps3.
    Exactly. People forget that I am talking about the year 2008 and they keep saying that "PS3 will win". They keyword is will...meaning that it has not occurred yet.

I do agree that it will overtake X360 in terms of its game in the coming years, but I believe that it will be too late when that happens.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast