Thread: Return To Castle Wolfenstein

Poster
    i got the game of kazaa and its a perfect rip, everything work fine the only problem is that when i try to play the multiplayer game it always says invalid cd key, then i go to options and try to enter another cd key i got with a cd key generater and i ask it to varify it and it says it is valid but when i try to play the multiplayer games it says that invalid cd hey.

anybody know how to fix this.

proud to be american

2. Games   -   #2
    Originally posted by Jay@15 August 2003 - 09:11
    i got the game of kazaa and its a perfect rip, everything work fine the only problem is that when i try to play the multiplayer game it always says invalid cd key, then i go to options and try to enter another cd key i got with a cd key generater and i ask it to varify it and it says it is valid but when i try to play the multiplayer games it says that invalid cd hey.

anybody know how to fix this.
    Probaly knows the game which serial is with that specific game. Then there is no solution then buy the game :'( or if you are lucky to get the right serial.
    ps I wouldn't play on the intenet with a false serial..brrr. :flame:

3. Games   -   #3
    RTCW isnt online! get the expansion for multiplayer... its free and requires no serial or anything and its called Enemy Territorry

4. Games   -   #4
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    stonecoldfreak rtcw is online fool. and it was quite fun when i played. o and the that thing u can dl that is free. i isnt a expantion pack. its a free unfinished rtcw expantion pack. and it dosnt require rtcw. its a compltly free mp only dl

5. Games   -   #5
    BANNED
    go to a store and read a rtcw cd-key then use that key.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by bulio@16 August 2003 - 02:30
    go to a store and read a rtcw cd-key then use that key.
    already tried, but the key is inside the box

proud to be american