Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ScT, best/most helpful staff?.

Drak0's Avatar Member
    If it is a mod.. then G.Mod: Kavselj ;-)
    If it is a BIG problem... and you can explain honestly and plainly.. then deviant.Seems a level headed sort of person.
    Give... Do not take..
    Truthfully,I like it both ways at the same time..

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Kavselj

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Swax View Post
    /me waves

Swax isn't called Swax on ScT though...

If you can't match up this avatar to my ScT avatar then you really don't deserve help :p
    I didn't want to call you out bro. I wasn't sure if you wanted it to be made public.

Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Don't bring Sct issues to FST, go trough the appropriate channels !!!
    Wow well thats a bit nasty eh. So who might you be then?

EDIT: OK Igot who you are. Dude we get lotsa problems from SCT sorted this way. Fair enough the guy didn't give the nature of the problem but what if he can't log in and doesn't use IRC?? Then what? Ease up a bit my man.
    Last edited by Detale; 06-22-2008 at 04:21 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    he sort of has a point . . .

considering the countless bitch threads that clog this discussion daily, the othersmarter and more yieldingsolution (for most tracker account hiccups) would be to go to the tracker's irc channel; if you cannot make it to irc, take it up with a staff member here privately

to answer your question, i think the ScT staff (besides mitch) can deal with your account queries maturely and unbiased if presented in a similar manner: simply present your query with confidence and honesty and you are sure to receive a similar response in due time, but if your query deals with trading or cheating (or lying . . . or both) such as a certain thread, you might as well forget about the account

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    ...i think the ScT staff (besides mitch) can deal with your account queries maturely and unbiased if presented in a similar manner...
    err...mitch left staff like over 6 months ago

Even Eezee's gone now

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Thug Life BT Rep: +4
    I was banned once at ScT ( thx to conversation between BMTV mod and feeling ^^) and once when someone stole my mail + toracker accs (+ScT) ... both cases was solved by feeling, so he is da best for me

anyway I have one screen from ScT support chan, when my "friend" was trying to obtain back his acc, I was there to see it, bcs that person (Doomi) was in biiig problems somewhere else ...

http://i31.tinypic.com/swvas5.png

he just said what he downloaded and he has back his acc I have searching him at user db on ScT now, he isnt there, so acc was probably deleted sometimes scammers and traders were lucky, but not for long

so the whole ScT staff is good/helpful

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    yeah they are even though i am banned and got no response at once. Then swax showed up and responded like an adult. Well this is what i expect from other people, respect in return for respect. So today in my opinion, they are good, especially the swax dunno about his real name though. You can solve your problem with him 2 whatever you have...I didnt see him above :S

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Kavselj is my favorite, but anyone can help you. Even Mitch!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    do not ask anything to Kavselj or even anyone,they are worst!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    why are u even member at ScT
    mitch was the best

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast