Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ScT, best/most helpful staff?.

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    what is wrong with disliking smt? Do i have to appreciate all trackers? do i have to like them all? I dont like sct, and i definitely dont wanna join. End of discussion, you might like them, you might appreciate the work they have done and so forth.. I completely revere your decision, i want the same that is all

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    what is wrong with disliking smt? Do i have to appreciate all trackers? do i have to like them all? I dont like sct, and i definitely dont wanna join. End of discussion, you might like them, you might appreciate the work they have done and so forth.. I completely revere your decision, i want the same that is all

LOL. Have you forgot about that other thread you made already where you got your ass handed to you for lying and talking crap? Guess you didnt take it so well.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    not at all, if u saw my other threads, i know i was at fault, and i explained it very well, but this doesnt change anything, it will be seen as excuses probably... But even if i am wrong, that doesnt change the fact that i dont wanna join there, and i believe i have right to choose? i also revere their staff especially swax but that doesnt mean that i have to luv the site itself... you may like it, as i said, everyone has different tastes which is what makes us unique. Also read the my sct problem topic from start to the end to have what really happened there...You seem to quote from some parts only... anyway doesnt matter

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    not at all, if u saw my other threads, i know i was at fault, and i explained it very well, but this doesnt change anything, it will be seen as excuses probably... But even if i am wrong, that doesnt change the fact that i dont wanna join there, and i believe i have right to choose? i also revere their staff especially swax but that doesnt mean that i have to luv the site itself... you may like it, as i said, everyone has different tastes which is what makes us unique. Also read the my sct problem topic from start to the end to have what really happened there...You seem to quote from some parts only... anyway doesnt matter
    majorly
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    i dont know why i feel obliged to respond to every statement people make just ignore, truth will always differ anyway...

sergeant, lets eat pissa now wowowowow

edit: also the topic is about sct staff:S offtopic offtopic offtopic... they are helpful m8 i recommend you take your case to swax

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I've said it before, I'll say it again, you are just fucking clueless, and the antithesis of what torrenting is all about.

Grow some testes, get out more, get a life and use them new set of balls you just acquired.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Kavselj and deviant are the best and helpful , others dont worth to talk with them
    specialy Mr so special feeling
    Vectoral FTW!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ScT staff are not "friendly". If you want help you need to have read FAQ and all Rules (that goes without saying). Even then you should present your conundrum in a professional, clear, and streamlined way, if possible.

Then you shouldn't have any problaime.
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 06-30-2008 at 05:57 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post
    ScT staff are not "friendly". If you want help you need to have read FAQ and all Rules (that goes without saying). Even then you should present your conundrum in a professional, clear, and streamlined way, if possible.

Then you shouldn't have any problaime.
    forgot to say you must not be an israeli member

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by zedex View Post

forgot to say you must not be an israeli member
    one of the good points of sct is "il" ban H.H
    Vectoral FTW!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast