Thread: Tmd Movies

I have recently downloaded pirates of the Caribbean off kazza lite and the message I got off real one player was factory class unable to supply class what does this mean?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    codecs? can also be fakes!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I've seen several threads about this movie regarding problems with the file. You may have a fake file.
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    There are also some that play the first few seconds of the movie then just go blank. Is this a viewer problem or was someone actually bored enough to modify the movie and let others get screwed.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    there is a reg key on XP which you must delete to make the movie stop freezing like that when i remmerb what it was Ill post it for you

It worked for me XP has problems with reading Divix files there is a reg key to kill the prick

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I&#39;m running Windows 98 SE but I did have XP installed for a while so maybe thats it. Thanks, I&#39;ll look into it.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    probably a fake file or poorly encoded, i ran across more than a few in my downloads, thats why i&#39;m glad avi preview came out

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by jonorhodes1@16 August 2003 - 18:28
    I have recently downloaded pirates of the Caribbean off kazza lite and the message I got off real one player was factory class unable to supply class what does this mean?
    Sometimes files get corrupted if you preview them before they finish downloading. Also, if you got a 2 parter Pirates of the Carribean, it&#39;s most likely a fake, there are a lot of fakes out there for that movie. I got a 3 parter, and it worked great.