Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mystery Giveaway again? no way!

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyX View Post
    A. how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
    No idea what a tootsie pop is so I will guess nine. Anyone have a pic of one?

[youtube]LZ0epRjfGLw[/youtube]

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    NPAX1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Figured I'd give this a try..

1.) Scarface (I think the essence of the rise and fall of a crime lord isn't truly depicted in any other movie besides this one )

2.) LOST (I love the mysteries, the mythology, and the mayhem.)

3.) When I got a perfect 800 score on the Math section of my SATs (nationwide aptitude test for us Americans for college ) I felt it was a sign to do something great as a career. It feels like I'd be letting down a lot of people if I didn't become an engineer or something, lol.

4.)
    Spoiler: Show

5.)

6.) About four years ago... Sometimes I'd miss an episode of LOST and I would really be dying to see it. So I did some googling on the computer, and I eventually came across the ABC client and isohunt. And that's how it all started I guess..

7.) To me, trading is bad mainly because it violates the rules of many trackers. If I were to put myself in the shoes of the tracker administrators, then I would see trading as a compromise to site security. It is also a compromise to tracker integrity, as trading creates the phenomenon of accounts being created, buffered to a certain extent, and then traded; this brings down the efficiency of the userbase in my opinion, since that one account isn't really a member of the community, it's just negative space.

8.) Quality. I'd rather be a member of a tracker that has in-house encoders that put out excellent movie/tv encodes, than a tracker that just puts out every scene release. The former shows a stronger community, something to be proud to be a member of.

9.)

A.) 500. But I usually bite them after two minutes so..
    B.) Hmm.. I'd get bored of watching Scarface for the rest of my life.. Maybe Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers I love that battle scene..
    C.) Spend time with the girl I love. Eat sushi for the first time, and then eat as much fried, fattening food as I could. Talk with my family a bit. And then maybe read a book.

10.) To be quite honest, there's only one tracker above level 4 that I want (Already have bmtv, bitme, hdbits, sct, the necessities ) and that tracker is:

FSC.

The reason I want this tracker so badly because of the fundamentals it implies. I view it as a departure from the rushing atmosphere of a scene tracker. After hearing about the different types of clubs there, I'll admit I just became infatuated with the idea of being a member there. I'm past the point in my torrenting life where I want to get my hands on all the releases as past as possible. I'd want to be enveloped in a club community that is dedicated to finding all the obscure, rare gems, rather than a community that is based on getting everything as fast as possible. Although I'm not entirely familiar with the inner workings of FSC as far as the community actually goes, from what I've heard, I get the feeling that it's just what I'm looking for; an involved community that'll find what you're looking for, that'll reveal all the rare gems, and one that'll truly reveal what it means to share things.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    kite's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    i think there is no chance for me what so ever i do bud i think all invites are given are there any invites left for me

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/917/27171646px0.png

Nothing is Impossible because impossible itself says "I Am Possible " .

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    NPAX1 that was extremely well written.
    Ever think of talking to the FSC staff here about becoming a member?
    Present a case like that and you might be rewarded.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    NPAX1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    NPAX1 that was extremely well written.
    Ever think of talking to the FSC staff here about becoming a member?
    Present a case like that and you might be rewarded.
    I was actually waiting until I got a bigger post count, since I wanted to cover all angles before I actually tried to request something. I didn't want to tarnish my chances of getting in with a premature request, but I'll consider it now. Thank you for your words of encouragement

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Bionic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    i think there is no chance for me what so ever i do bud i think all invites are given are there any invites left for me
    Im still reading buddy

patience is a virtue...everyone will know within a day from when they post (so i have enough time to check all posts)
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Ok few invites sent, few more going to be sent...and im reading through the rest of these requests...

keep em coming :-) cause got plenty more for a variety of trackers :-P

Post more guys, it's nice to read about you people.
    Great view from you, NPAX!
    Last edited by Bionic; 06-22-2008 at 03:53 PM.
    Twitter: @alhassoni
    Stay tuned. I could say something brilliant at any moment.

DL Speed: 1MBps | UL Speed: 228KBps

Speaks: English, Arabic, German, Tagalog(Filipino), Spanish and Chinese

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyX View Post
    A. how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
    No idea what a tootsie pop is so I will guess nine. Anyone have a pic of one?

[youtube]LZ0epRjfGLw[/youtube]
    lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    told you movie clips is the bumb
    [youtube]H1sS1TmXF38[/youtube]
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    maxpowersin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Ok.. I am also giving a shot at this..

1) The Matrix Reloaded

2) Lost

3) I live in India and here the difference between the lower class people and higher class people is very large. Seeing the conditions those lower class people live I have decided once I get successful in Life I will do something to help them.

4) Priety Zinta

5) Panda

6) Well I started torrenting long time back..In brief I started it to of course download movies.. Movies were my main interest coz all the software I needed back then was pretty minimal which I got from the market (also pirated but packaged in cds and floppies)..

7) Trading is bad coz when a member invites you he expects you to giveaway the invites (which you get eventually) not trade it. For example you would never be in a X tracker if the member of X didn't invite you coz you didn't have nothing to trade. It is his/her generosity and trust which makes him/her want to invite you to that site and IMO should be respected and the same should be done by you too.

8) Hmm.. Well I would say quality but then again big packs and huge number of torrents is also a nice thing

9)
    A It takes about 100 licks for me but I bite it long before that.
    B Interesting question. I would say Kal Ho naa Ho http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0347304/
    C Be with my family and friends..

10)
    SCT Because I have heard great things about it's content and would like to download the huge packs they have there.
    FTN Because It's all about the community there.. Staff and mods are very helpful there and great speeds of course .
    BitMeTv Because I love TV shows and would like to download them from there. Bitme has huge collection of tv shows which I would like to see.
    FSC The reason this one is last is coz I haven't heard much about it other than having an awesome community..

Nice giveaway although I don't know what I am in for lol
    Last edited by maxpowersin; 06-22-2008 at 04:17 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Cobass's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    1. Terminator 2 (watched approx. 80 times )
    2. Only Fools and Horses
    3. Loosing virginity has inspired me to help many girls to lose their virginity

6. At first the content was the reason, but now it's content+community, 'cause I had no idea that there's so much people involved in this
    7. Trading is bad because it's not sharing, and because it's not fair to tracker's staff, 'cause after all they are giving their time and effort for free and asking in return so little, including not to trade
    8. Quality is more important IMO, but quantity is also good. The best is a lot of quality
    A Too much, I usually don't count them, but instead I involve my teeth into it. Actually, depends on the tootsie pop - if it's really good then my teeth are not involved into the enjoyment, only tongue with as much as possible licks, so it lasts longer
    B Tough question. I guess, it would be The Matrix (1), or maybe LOTR, or even Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
    EDIT: Definitely Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
    C I would drink some beers, smoke some cigarettes and get laid a few times
    1. FSC - the number 1 in my opinion. Level has nothing to do with it, it's the community + features like Funspace and all those clubs
    2. FTN - speed, pretimes and, of course the no ratio thingy
    3. F*** - really don't know much about this tracker, just heard it's a cool place to be + all that secrecy is like a magnet
    4. Nothing more, that's it
    Last edited by Cobass; 06-22-2008 at 05:04 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    1) The Shawshank Redemption, can't say enough about this movie.

2) Favorite current TV Show is BSG (the mid season finale rocked), favorite non-airing show Farscape.

3) The birth of my first child. I had to grow up and become a stable and positive influence in her life. Went to college and got my degree and became a responsible member of society.

4)

5)

6) I had gotten sick of the ridiculous increases of both the video rental stores and movie theaters in my area. A friend turned me on to torrenting and then I found my way to the Usenet.

7) Trading invites/accounts weakens the community of the tracker that's being traded. There are a lot of people out there who say one thing do quite the opposite. I (if I owned my own tracker that is) would take the same stance as ALL the others. Trading invites/accounts does NOTHING to improve a tracker.

8)Being an uploader on a private tracker, Quality is the most important to me, without good quality the quantity of something is meaningless.

9A) 3

9B) ooh tough one, but I'd have to go with One flew over the cuckoo's nest..excellent film that transcends time.

9C) I would spend it with those I loved and would show them how much they had meant to me. (yes I do this every day but in the scenario proposed, I'd do what I do every day)

10) 1. ScT - I have heard such positive feedback from those who belong and would love to join a friendly community with great pre-times and members.
    2. FTN - For the close-knit community and benefits that go along with it.
    3. I don't have any other desires for trackers, I hope to be considered, thank you for your time.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast