Thread: [req] Swedvdr

Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hi guys !

I know this is a longshot but i would to join this great dvd tracker . I have recently bought a home cinema and i would like a good tracker for dvds . I heard that Swedvdr is the best out there for pal dvds .

I don't need FTN like most of the FST users , i have Sct for my 0day needs and waffles for my music needs , i just need swedvdr for my dvd needs .

I'm a very good user to all the trackers that i 'm a member of , i can provide ratio proof and speedtest if you want . I know that there is a risk of my account getting banned there because i'm not sweedish , but i will stay under the radar , i won't post any torrent comments or forum posts and i'll keep a good ratio .

So if anyone is kind enough to help me 'feed' my dvd needs i will be very grateful since i understand that is very hard to get an invite there .

Thanks a lot for your time

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    good luck but will be hard to get in... and what about Dvdclub?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by skandala View Post
    good luck but will be hard to get in... and what about Dvdclub?
    if he's looking for pal dvds, regardless of the level swedvdr is the best to go

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    If your not Swedish, u dont have the "need" of Swedvdr. But if you are Swedish then i understand your "need".. but then u should try Swebits, cuz Swedvdr is quite hard to get into. But the thing is, Swedvdr just have a bigger archive (over 5000 dvd's) of dvds than ex. Swebits. And the pre-times are nearly the same.. but the community at Swedvdr is very good and so the community at Swebits, but i like Swedvdr's more. I like Swedvdr very much. So if you're not Swedish try TheDvdClub or something like that, and if you're Swedish then first try Swebits and then if u want more, try to get into Swedvdr. It's not gonna be easy but its possible.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    dude just try for swebits, its almost as good, many seeders, many movies, easy to obtain, great tracker and friendly to most ips

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    helpme's Avatar ANTI TRADER BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    only sedish ips is allowed
    so dont waste your time and look for another good dvd trackers
    there are alot of trackers like
    pisexy dvdclub and others

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Thanks for the advice guys but i really want to join this tracker for it's pal dvds content .

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by helpme View Post
    only sedish ips is allowed
    so dont waste your time and look for another good dvd trackers
    there are alot of trackers like
    pisexy dvdclub and others
    if there would only swedish ips be allowed, why would they allow you to sign up with a non swedish one?
    if you dont know about something, dont spread false informations..

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Of some reason they dont like non-swedish ip's... and as we said, try Swebits. They have nearly the same Pal dvd content as Swedvdr... It's starting to look like u just want Swedvdr for it's rarity and levle... SO TRY SWEBITS! And if u dont like it, then.. just wish someone invites u into Swedvdr...