Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: S*t

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    which certain one is for applications? ok i got music game dvd etc but application?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    bump
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Why don't you ask in your uploaders forum at the tracker where you upload, you will stand a better chance there I am sure of that.

Or make it known you are looking, and other uploaders there are sure to help you out if you are as good as you say you are.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Actually I have (put feelers out in the forum section) unfortunately no one has that tracker. A bunch of others yes (which I either have already or they don't fit my needs and wouldn't use). Thank you for your suggestion tho, much appreciated.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    I understand that getting this invite is hard. I also understand that it isn't impossible either. I don't have anything to give for it, except the promise that I will be an active , responsible person. I am active on the forums of the trackers I have. I help others when and where I can with any problem they may or may not be experiencing. I have a good home connection (well good for where I live) and I have a dedicated server, so seeding and maintaining a good and respectable ratio is not ever a problem.
    If you need proofs of sites I have about ratio's and such that is not a problem either. I hope for those of you that read this, can see it in your heart to take a chance on me, but if not I still will contribute to this community because I believe in karma and eventually it will swing back around and someone will notice it and see that I have proved everything I have said here in this thread.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you, take care.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i hope you really get it, if i were a member, i would probably have bought one and gave it away to someone like you but i dont unfortunately. But keep your hope, there are still good guyz out there who are not materialistic at all... Anyway i hope you get it dude...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    i hope you really get it, if i were a member, i would probably have bought one and gave it away to someone like you but i dont unfortunately. But keep your hope, there are still good guyz out there who are not materialistic at all... Anyway i hope you get it dude...
    Thank you, I hope you are right. Your comment is much appreciated.

up

Maybe today is the day.
    Last edited by deadalive1; 06-24-2008 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    :d

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    good luck dude...im lookin for sct too...but i know im not going to find a kind person to give me an invite for free here
    i be lurking

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    bump

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast