Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: S*t

deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Looking for a kind soul who has an invite to give for free. I am an uploader on a private tracker with 3TB uploaded. I can provide screens of my ratio's on other private trackers and the latest speed test. Any help or consideration is much appreciated.

Thank you for your time.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    sometimes high upload speeds and non-stop seeding isn't enough. the inviters looking for a soul mate or something.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ahaha rofl looking for a soul mate ha what is that? is the tracker a place in which people marry or walk hand in hand and make luv? ahaha it is freaking awesome

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I have heard nothing but good things about this site and would love to be able to join and contribute to the community. As far as soul mates..well I suppose the person giving the invite should be familiar with the person he may or may not be thinking of inviting, which is understandable.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    well so far, i havent seen a person who invited a stranger to that community... even if he is his friend, they want to take smt in return, even though the staff is against trading. I can name lots of people who traded to get there anyway good luck... but if you dont get in, dont be upset, move on, scc is for me the best ...i download 100 gb a day... burning dvd sucks

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Oh I won't be upset at all, I have been trying to get in there for over a year, some day it will happen. SCC is a good site as are many others, thanks for responding bilkenter.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Sct content is nice and better than TL but both of them same ... and both of them not a comunty .SCL is comunity but content is not enought good...
    and you are saying i am uploader... I dont think you will more help to sct cuz uploaders and staff using gbit seedbox and if you ask me I dont think sct is worth to all of this .
    I can suggest you PTN comunty is nice and content is good but... you are wainting Sct so i can say you know best thing for you
    Good luck mate ...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    TL is nice

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    in my opinion, i didnt like both sct and tl, dunno why :S i guess i am one of the few who thinks that way, i appreciate the way scc works... i have no fear of getting banned from the site because of archive section... i buffer my account freely 350 gb buffer damn this site is awesome luv them very much... staff also rocks

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    I enjoy both TL and SCC but still would like an invite to S*T, everyone has there favorites which is fine. Each tracker I have serves a unique purpose for me, which I probably am not alone in this. Most people I know have the same philosophy, certain ones for HD, applications etc.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast