Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: REQ: BitmeTV

bid888's Avatar Just Me BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hi!

I am asking for an invite to the great tracker BitmeTV, because I am a huge fan of the different TV series and I've heard that it is the best trcker for this.

I also heard that there I can find the tudors DVD (I love this show!)

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyEagles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bid888 View Post
    Is there (in those trackers) the DVD of "the tudors"?
    bitmetv has it unseeded in untouched ntsc dvd9. Just ask for a reseed in the forums. Thats the only site i could find it at.

As for best sites, i rate these as follows... tdc, pisexy, tl. this is mostly for ntsc dvdr as i cant play pal on my dvd player and its not my region. If your in any high level 8+ u can request that sorta stuff and get it filled more than likely.
    I'm a good user and I can pm you some proofs.
    thanks in advance.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    bump

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    at tvt.torrent.ro
    The.Tudors.S01.COMPLETE.DVD5.RO.SUB.5DISC.BluRaySOURCE
    Size 21,6 gb
    NR.DISCS = 5
    Standard NTSC
    Source HDTV
    Languaje English
    Subs Romanian
    Extras NO
    Sample NO
    and there is an hdtv source nearly 20gb ...if you want dvdrip you can find everywhere and i can suggest you tvtorrent.com and tv.torrent.ro both of them content is nice and seed is easy bitmetv is better i know but seed is hard and get is hard
    nearly everybody using seedbox or fast connection keep ratio is realy hard and there is no freeleech or 2x upload ...
    and good luck ...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    yeah he is right you gotta stand before releases to come so that you can get it first... even with a seedbox, you cant buffer too much, but if u stand before comp all day relading the page automatically, you shall be able to get 150 200 gb buffer on even bitmetv i wish i had my own one 2 anyway dont wanna spoil your thread good luck with that

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    bilkenter how fast someone using specail scripts and rss at active torrent(potantially most leeched) when seeder begin to hash chech 100 leech waitng for download so hungry and ı dont think make buffer is so easy
    even with a seedbox, you cant buffer too much
    seedbox is not allthing ever1 has seedbox, (ı have 3 and can acces nearly 8 but 1 is enough for me )seedbox is not a special things anymore...11 years old children using now
    anyway sorry for scam and i am looking for tudors dvd ... but realy hard when i find i will inform you if you want HDtvsource or dvdrip i can help you now ... now i am going to look for again

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    yeah i know dude, but it is not that hard to upload more than you upload... as far as i am concerned, it is not difficult to upload more than you download, you can easily keep your ratio around 2 even on bitmetv... well i dont use rss, since you cannot know whether people would leech or not... but if there is a good special script to diffentiate leecher numbers, i would like to learn about them... sorry for the off topic

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    so, I don't really need BitmeTV beacuse it's hard to seed there? If so, I will not try to get in there.

Is there special content which can't be found in Tv.ro and .com?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    well dude, look at my thread there i am giving away tv.ro, you can check it out for yourself, but you need to show some proofs

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    thanks but I have a tv.ro account and I really like it I thought that BitmeTV had something different and special

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    bitme ; harder seeding, tougher staff
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast