Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CoD: World At War

respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    So....

Apparently Call of Duty 5 is going to have four-player, drop-in-drop-out co-op play for the 360, PS3 and PC versions of the game. And the Wii version is going to get "a unique co-op mode for two players". The game will also have a "scaling difficulty ranking", based on your experience rank and the experience ranks of your friends. The game is going to be set in the European AND Japanese theatres.

This actually sounds interesting. Are any of you who have been thinking about not buying this game because it's WWII going to think about buying this game now?

Personally, I was already going to be buying this game, because I just love the Call of Duty franchise,

Here's the original article. It also has some nice screenshots.

http://kotaku.com/5018710/call-of-du...4+player-co+op

2. Games   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    No standard multi-player?? Only the 4 person multi-player campaigns? No thanks.

I own every single Call of Duty game for the PC but I'll be skipping this one.

yo

3. Games   -   #3
    Boutros's Avatar Poser BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I would have preferred them to stick with modern warfare as I'm getting sick of WWII shooters, but I'll definitely check this out because of the success of CoD4.

I think its made from the same developer as CoD4 (Infinity Ward) so yeah I'm sure they won't fail to impress.

4. Games   -   #4
    I heard the new Call Of Duty 5 was with a new developer, the developer of Call Of Duty 3... "Treyarch"

5. Games   -   #5
    Boutros's Avatar Poser BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/142/14222038.html

lol your right dude...don't know why i thought it was infinity ward...hmmm

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    after COD 4 ...expectations r very high ..... m waiting for this one .

7. Games   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

I would hope by God that it has standard multiplayer O.O. If not, I'll just stick to multiplayer on COD4, 360 style >.>

8. Games   -   #8
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    This isn't truly COD5, its not made by infinity ward. This is COD3 all over again.

9. Games   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    This isn't truly COD5, its not made by infinity ward. This is COD3 all over again.
    Technically, you're correct, as it's actually called "Call of Duty : World At War" >.> And I'm not going to be holding anything against Treyarch; I like to give second chances. I actually had fun with COD3's multiplayer (it might have just been because all I did was glitch...).

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

10. Games   -   #10
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

Lies. There's terrorsits out there, they need taking out. Are you just gonna let them wander around being evil. Of course you'll play it

You're either with them or against them. :bush:
    Last edited by benchez; 06-25-2008 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Now go away.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast