Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Have SCT and

  1. #1
    sct
    bitmetv
    torrentleech
    bitme

    looking for a trade

    especially some F* Tracker

    PM ME!
    Last edited by rnjswnsxor; 06-29-2008 at 07:28 AM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    jump

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,334

    Urgent

    Quote Originally Posted by hitman51 View Post
    go to hell trader
    what is up with you, huh?
    don't be aggressive. or did you forget that you was baned several time from F*N ?!

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    mariangili's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    black gold city
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman51 View Post
    go to hell trader
    not very nice! not like traders too but i don't hate them

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullForce View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman51 View Post
    go to hell trader
    what is up with you, huh?
    don't be aggressive. or did you forget that you was baned several time from F*N ?!
    what are u talking about?
    i be lurking

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    jump

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,970
    a member has been banned numerous times :S :S:S how did he get in numerous times is a mystery.. is there a video showing it kidding

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,334
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman51 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullForce View Post
    what is up with you, huh?
    don't be aggressive. or did you forget that you was baned several time from F*N ?!
    what are u talking about?
    i'm talking about 2 times disabled and being back ,
    i don't know when the next time gonna happen, no offense, but just be king with all members, trading and anti trading is just a hard game not a war>

    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    a member has been banned numerous times :S :S:S how did he get in numerous times is a mystery.. is there a video showing it kidding
    yea, you can find some on yt

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullForce View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman51 View Post

    what are u talking about?
    i'm talking about 2 times disabled and being back ,
    i don't know when the next time gonna happen, no offense, but just be king with all members, trading and anti trading is just a hard game not a war>

    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    a member has been banned numerous times :S :S:S how did he get in numerous times is a mystery.. is there a video showing it kidding
    yea, you can find some on yt
    never been disabled from ftn.
    i be lurking

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,970
    unfortunately yt is banned here can ya put it on some hosts like rpd? ahaha i would luv to watch it over and over again someone getting kicked from ftn numerous times, dude you gotta be history

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •