Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: DESPERATE for Trilogy/Atmosphere AU's for Leopard 10.5.2

  1. #1
    Hey All
    My music life would be so complete if any of you can help me locate a working copy of these amazing VSTs for MAC..lots of PC versions about...

    anyone?

    Good luck with your projects

    Caynick
    Minx Parties
    cayman Islands

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    behind the turntables
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,658
    Quote Originally Posted by caynick View Post
    Hey All
    My music life would be so complete if any of you can help me locate a working copy of these amazing VSTs for MAC..lots of PC versions about...

    anyone?

    Good luck with your projects

    Caynick
    Minx Parties
    cayman Islands
    have you checked brokenstones?

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by caynick View Post
    Hey All
    My music life would be so complete if any of you can help me locate a working copy of these amazing VSTs for MAC..lots of PC versions about...

    anyone?

    Good luck with your projects

    Caynick
    Minx Parties
    cayman Islands
    have you checked brokenstones?

    I havent - will do, thank you!

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    behind the turntables
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,658
    Quote Originally Posted by caynick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

    have you checked brokenstones?

    I havent - will do, thank you!
    brokenstones was taken down.

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    poo

    any other options?

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    behind the turntables
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,658
    waffles has this: Spectrasonics.Trilogy.v.1.2.4.VST.AU.PPC ONLY.HYBRID.Incl-Keygen

    i'm not very familiar with sound apps ....

    there are special trackers for music apps where you might find more. but i'm not a member there and don't know how many mac stuff they have.

    check out this thread: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...t-sites-301624
    Last edited by Polarbear; 06-30-2008 at 06:23 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •