Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New trackers.....

binocular's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    That's GODDAMN true! I totally agree with u Rumblin!
    @ CPC464
    I'm counting the days.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    nemrac's Avatar Getting my feet wet BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    People need to stop making trackers to get some type of glory.......WE HAVE ENOUGH TRACKERS......now if you wanna make a specialty tracker be my guest (be original).....but please....no more general trackers.....just my 2 cents
    And then they[ wannabe Trackers] wants to make it a "BIG" secret,,,so that ONLY the "elie" few can join and the Syscop becomes "God"...
    then U finally get to see what soo."GREAT" about this SH*T Tracker and guess what?/.....NO FU*KING Leechers...haha
    +1

It's always a let down when you get in.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    people start trackers for so many reasons. your thread won't make a deference. but the 'evolution process of the trackers' will make sure only the needed ones will stay alive...

and if some person want to start a tracker just for fun. i see no problem with that i mean if you think the tracker is bullshit don't signup! lol thats all.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    seriously wth is tehsource..........i dont mean to put down i can make a tracker down its just why.....what can you do that others cant?!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Connect to World BT Rep: +1
    I agree.

If you want to make a tracker,be a dedicated tracker rather than general tracker.
    We don't need a tracker with nothing special than others.
    Last edited by stupidcrab; 06-25-2008 at 02:27 AM.
    -.ALWAYS SEED MORE AND MORE THAN DOWNLOD.-
    PU@(TL/BitMe)

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    while it is understandable that many new trackers are coming up, it is really tiresome to see that none of them have actually sat down to think about it. everyone seems to be opening a 0-day tracker which is not at all a big deal anymore. if you want to start a tracker, start one which is centered around a particular thing and try to create a community in doing so. even people in this thread have been more creative (i.e FTTN)

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    robyn04's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    i would like to respectfuly disagree with you , take for example there are 10 million new broadband connections this year in BRIC nations, and just 5 million of them started using bittorent , so they will need 500 new trackers with a capacity of 10,000 or 250 new trackers with capacity of 20,000. and that is like every year, if new websites are not coming up, do you realy think existing trackers have capacity to absorbs every one of them ?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Don't be so sure that even a new 0-day tracker has no chance, from what I've seen good management can bring a site to the surface against all the odds.

But yes, creativity is almost certainly needed for a new tracker these days.

Quote Originally Posted by robyn04 View Post
    there are 10 million new broadband connections this year in BRIC nations, and just 5 million of them started using bittorent
    But how many of them use private trackers?
    I'd say 80% would use TPB or similar
    Last edited by bblogs; 06-25-2008 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Why do you care?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Why do you care to post?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast