Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New trackers.....

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    i watch arabic movies and i dont even understand it
    That's just mental.
    Now go away.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    not really.

Ok how many people throughout the world do you think are a member of a private tracker.

300,000 and thats pushing it

there are always youngsters coming through the ranks, members that were 9 when i first started are 14 now and just getting into the scene.

what you will find is there are a core of 3000 i would say, that are a member of most trackers, so dont want anymore, well its simple, just dont join them, but the problem is, if you dont, and they turn into a lvl 9 tracker in 5 years, you may regret it, so you have to join them, just incase lol

and its only hard to start a new tracker, if you advertise only on here for new members, upload to mininova etc and your laughing.

I know a tracker that just started not long ago (run by x-staff of BCG) and they already have over 2000 members. when they advertised on here they got 100, uploaded to mininova and they have 2000 in just a few weeks.

so no its not impossible.
    Last edited by stoi; 06-25-2008 at 10:56 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    r00t's Avatar MUUUUUUH? BT Rep: +1
    I must admit that I also think there is about to be, too many trackers. We could easily be satisfied with half of those that exist now..

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    "what you will find is there are a core of 3000 i would say, that are a member of most trackers, so dont want anymore, well its simple, just dont join them, but the problem is, if you dont, and they turn into a lvl 9 tracker in 5 years, you may regret it, so you have to join them, just incase lol"

story of my life

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    yeah there are already a ton of it. these secret sites, luckily not including my favourite, iTS, are dying...

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    not really.

Ok how many people throughout the world do you think are a member of a private tracker.

300,000 and thats pushing it

there are always youngsters coming through the ranks, members that were 9 when i first started are 14 now and just getting into the scene.

what you will find is there are a core of 3000 i would say, that are a member of most trackers, so dont want anymore, well its simple, just dont join them, but the problem is, if you dont, and they turn into a lvl 9 tracker in 5 years, you may regret it, so you have to join them, just incase lol

and its only hard to start a new tracker, if you advertise only on here for new members, upload to mininova etc and your laughing.

I know a tracker that just started not long ago (run by x-staff of BCG) and they already have over 2000 members. when they advertised on here they got 100, uploaded to mininova and they have 2000 in just a few weeks.

so no its not impossible.
    what do you mean upload to mininova? anyways i think this is a great tip to anyone who is going to start a new tracker

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    you get a nulled torrent, so passkey is all 000000000000000000, you then upload it to mininova, but they cant download the contents of that torrent, they get told to come and join XXXXX site.

they then have to come and join your site, to be able to download the contents of that torrent, and any other torrents you have on your site.

hopefully this snags them and they become a good member, other times, and which is more usually the case, they will join, grab 4 downloads, dont seed back, make another account or just cheat and make another account.

but if you have good staff, they are pretty easy to catch, but by that time they have already grabbed 4 new torrents and have them lol

this is why we are thinking about putting a wait time on the tracker, if you have to wait a couple of days to even download the torrent, i doubt your going to bother making dupe accounts.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    BOOM's Avatar You are who you are. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    We are discussing banning Brazil and Israel atm, personally i dont want to, as i dont think its correct, but 99.9999% (and thats no exageration) are cheats and just keep creating dupe accounts.
    I think it happens cuz here, in Brazil, 99.9999% (and thats no exageration) of game players are childrens/teens...we do not have the habit of play games after we grew up (with some exceptions, obviously).
    So, how the internet speeds here sucks, some of that childrens do not have patience for seed for a long time and they prefer to use cheaters programs for increase their ratios ( I do not agree with it. I`m only trying to explain why it happens imo).

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    so if we ban Brazil from signing up, tough.

honestly the rest of the staff are lets ban Brazil and this has been going on for a year and a half. I am always NO, they have to learn sooner or later.

well a year and a half later they still havnt, and its getting to the stage now, where we may have to ban the whole country, just to save our sanity, its not just 1 or 2 that get in, its 1000`s of them lol (in all honesty this is why we were closed for so long, because of this problem)

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    BOOM's Avatar You are who you are. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Although I`m bazilian, I agree with this decision (but only if more than 90% are really cheaters) . If bcg brazilian members don`t learned how to behavior within a year and half, then has no more option except ban all. It`s better than harm all other members.

Just an advice, let all br users aware why they are being banned. Only this way they will become conscious of what they are doing.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast