Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Recruiting for one tracker in particular

Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    1. I am good at leeching haha.
    2. I maintain above excellent ratios on site such as btmusic (1.6), always sharing back way more than I download.
    3. I have a lot of lossless music I can upload (specifically trance) if the site permits, and I also have detailed knowledge of flac and torrent trackers in general.
    {sigdata}

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    yakz091's Avatar The Encapsulator BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    First of all i want to say that it is one of my dream tracker, and to get invited is dream come true - honestly.
    before i would tell u the reasons i want this invite, i would like to let u know how desperate i am to get to this tracker.
    Firstly i made a separate thread requesting it, without knowing how one should request to get invited to the prestigious high-level trackers, obviously i was bumped with no invite, then the dragingirl(somewhat like this username) started a thread to recruit members to this great tracker, honestly i didnt respond it, bcoz i know if i respond i will not be invited, bcoz my post history is not so good, and in other trackers/communities also i didnt contribute much, as a user of it should be, if he/she says he wants to join bcoz it is a great community.
    But the reason why i still requesting is, a human being changes with time, and the change in me would be the beginning of getting started with this one.
    i think this is the best way to be a part of this wonderful community(for me atleast), also i was some second or third person to see ur first thread recruiting members for high-level trackers, i didnt respond to that also, bcoz then exams were there and i really didnt had much time to fulfill ur requirements to post, now i dont want to lose this chance.
    i might have taken ur much time, but see this is just to let u know how eager i am to get to this community where, generally the admins and staff think with the perspective of its users.
    first reason:
    honestly i have not been a part of a tracker where community type of think is more concerned or important than anything else, since i heard its more of a community.
    second reason:
    is obviously its freeleech system, that is no paytoleech and great packs as all others said.
    third reason:
    is definitely, i dont want to be a part of this community bcoz of its rarity, if anybody thinks like this and requests it, in my view he/she will trade this account one day for some other level or for some buffer.

by the time i requested in my own thread for this tracker, i think, i have evolved with many changes in me(honestly), and if i am wrong somewhere or has hurt the tracker's viewpoint's, i am sorry for that.

finally hoping that u will pm me. hope so.
    and lastly, thanks for reading my long post.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    goran1983's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    1 reason is freeleech of course
    2 reason great design
    3 reason good content and speed

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    1. My uploads can be available to all other members without them having to worry about their ratio.
    2. Member uploads can be available to me without worrying about my ratio.
    3. To have that awesome fuzzy feeling that I'm in a community where the spirit of sharing is what it's all about. =)

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    FatCat invited me to this community over 4 months ago and it has really begun to blossom into something special.

So I wish good luck to all of you applying.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    the site has excellent potential being No-Ratio , having great packs and last but not the least , Excellent Layout is an icing on the cake .

the site has decent number of members of FST which i am pretty familiar with which is all the more better since its great to see a site where ppl are of your wavelength thus Genuinely getting the feeling of a friendly place .

And one more Reason i want to be there since i heard thats the only place where i'll get the answer as to how many licks are needed to reach the center of a tootsie pop
    Last edited by SaviouR; 06-25-2008 at 04:30 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    moka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    anybody got pm`ed till now?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    crocodile's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    1 .I want invite because they have great packs that are unique for them, good releases and amazing comunity.
    2 I know ..... don't have ratio system and i really need a tracker like this because i'm a good seeder,almost everyday i stay 10/24 to buffer all my accounts.
    3 Great content and community

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    anybody got pm`ed till now?
    Why not just be patient and wait for your answer?
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    1) Unique, active community
    2)The rarity of the tracker (which in turn translates to better quality of members ie: no cheaters, traders etc.), quality content, no ratio system etc.
    3)I could help out this community by being an active participant and a quality member (if given the chance that is)
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast