Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Read!

Poster
    X Box Emulator

This emulator appeared without prior warning and booted Halo in it's first release.
    If you are an Xbox enthusiast then be sure to get it!
    http://www.emulator-zone.com/download.php/...eon/Xeon_10.rar

PS2 Emulator

World\'s first Playstation 2 emulator. This is the first PS2 emulator that slowly shows us that commercial games might soon be fully playable! As you might recognize from the name, it was developed by the team behind the PS One emulator PCSX.
    It was developed by reverse engineering PS2 demos, which isn't an ideal source for developing an emulator. It simply is far from complete. But at least it's a start, so if you want to have a look, here it is.

http://www.emulator-zone.com/download.php/.../Pcsx2-0.41.zip

Gamecube Emulator

Dolwin is the first ever Gamecube emulator to be released in public. Though it cannot play commercial games yet it can play demos and you can see for your self that is real by checking out it's source code!

http://www.emulator-zone.com/download.php/...olwin004bin.zip

2. Games   -   #2
    Retired
    why not added emulator to the topic's name?

3. Games   -   #3
    And don't forget that they can only play DEMOs. Don't try running games on it.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Actually The X Box One Plays Halo And Some Others

5. Games   -   #5
    BANNED
    wiow, u must have a really powerful comp, i don't think any comp could emulate an xbox since the graphics are so good.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by bulio@16 August 2003 - 02:35
    wiow, u must have a really powerful comp, i don't think any comp could emulate an xbox since the graphics are so good.
    You don't have a decent computer, do you? XBOX graphics are worse than what's possible on any decent PC. Everyone knows that...

But I agree that emulators generally require a PC more powerful than the system it emulates.

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by Cl1mh4224rd+19 August 2003 - 20:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cl1mh4224rd @ 19 August 2003 - 20:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bulio@16 August 2003 - 02:35
    wiow, u must have a really powerful comp, i don&#39;t think any comp could emulate an xbox since the graphics are so good.
    You don&#39;t have a decent computer, do you? XBOX graphics are worse than what&#39;s possible on any decent PC. Everyone knows that...

But I agree that emulators generally require a PC more powerful than the system it emulates. [/b][/quote]
    no man most people dont have the hundreds or thousands to spend on there computer

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Have anyone tried if the Xbox emu work?

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y@19 August 2003 - 23:07
    Have anyone tried if the Xbox emu work?
    i might try it if the discs work cause i got halo... ill try it in an hour or so but it probably wont run good @ all for me

edit: ok i tried it but whenever i put the game in the emu just sits there and when i go to load the game it just freezes

10. Games   -   #10
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    To play Xbox or PS2 games on the PC with these emulators, wouldn&#39;t one need a DVD drive?

EDIT: Typo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast