Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: [ ptn ]problematic site

BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by marwell View Post
    well ... PtN ...

I was there on beginning (or still I am?), my first feelings was good, staffers looks like experienced BT members, who knows what are doing, I really enoyed the site and for me was place no1, (you know that, ppl like us needs the community) and I think that I founded mine, I enjoyed iRC and I was an Uploader (Gunner if still is that rank called that)

why I am talking in past tense? Bcs week ago when I joined the site, happen some misterious things and on many places (include FST) was ppl talking about PtN bad things ... staff changes, ppl were banned ... that isnt good, I sayed, and when I gived the invite to HDBits to one of the staff or VIP (called eric I think) the acc was disabled, so I decided to giveawayd account

btw wasnt SgtMajor a recruiter for PtN?

anyway for movies is better TehConnection

Now I am thinkin about PtN like about strange dark place with untrusted elite userbase ...

future requesters, think twice what are you requesting, and If its PtN, better for you use different email and password on this site ..
    i'll be the first to admit that ptn has some problems, but they are being mended, i've heard some distasteful things about the site when it first ran up like giving promotions like they were bread but that was with different staff members, the only problem i have with it right now is that its run on a windows 03' server much like RTS and is pretty insecure, anyone will tell you that. But once they backup they are moving to a linux server soon and the downtime is from D'Dosing. They could have fixed it easily and make the site come up pretty easily but they wanted to fix it so it wouldn't happen again hence the abnormal downtime.....not to mention the rumors swirling around about who D'Dosed them. But the staff is navie and friendly to say the least, the IRC is active at all the times....I've already told ppl who origanally deleted their account to come back and check it out, lets hope a positive trend continues for the site and nothing else

also ptn has more movie torrents then TC even tho its open signup and

ptn is a movie tracker with a community

TC isnt.....even tho i find myself there a lot now since ptn has gone down

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Rockin to the beat BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    is ptn down? I've been trying to access my account for the past couple of days

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    ahcorac72's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by boobly View Post
    is ptn down? I've been trying to access my account for the past couple of days
    Yes, from a week.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Deadcell any news of when you'll be back up??

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Well I love PTN its a very well ran site the staff and members there are great and there irc and fourms are always active

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I also like PTN very much, and have nothing bad to say about the site or staff. I just wish they would get the site back up and running already, I'm missing it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    The past is in the past, there it is where it must to be.
    As long as DeadCell is on the site PtN can count on me. He is a very trusted person, besides my friend, and I know that whereas he is there anything that it is not absolutely right will happen, when things were not that way he quitted. Enough for me.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I love PtN and the community is excellent in my opinion.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567