Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [ ptn ]problematic site

KREMBO's Avatar KREMBO ON FIRE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ptn is problematic site
    most of the time is not work or not respond
    or some mysterious things occur there all the time
    rules are changing there twice a day
    staff come and go all the time and make new policy
    for how long this mess will take?
    grow up ppl
    <a rel=nofollow href=http://http://skitza.net/imgs/img20/5_GsA6aDOE5e.JPG target=_blank><font color=#0000ff>http://skitza.net/imgs/img20/5_GsA6aDOE5e.JPG</font></a>

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    ptn is problematic site - it was only experiencing down time since 2 days ago. how can u just ignorantly make a judgment like that?

most of the time is not work or not respond - how often have you been around ptn? ptn has only been down for me twice since i joined 10 weeks ago. hell ... that is "most of the time?" im there ALL the time in irc and the forums and the site functions perfectly.

rules are changing there twice a day - the most recent rule change was against public gold giveaways, and there has been no change since.

staff come and go all the time and make new policy - tell me the last time you seen a major staff change, that was 10 weeks ago. the latest change was the auction and it generated positive receptions on the site, i don t care what you think but that "new" policy is great.

for how long this mess will take? - there is no mess,

and i got a question for you. why the hell did you make a thread here publicly on FST? you got a problem with PTN, talk to the staff on the site or in the irc, don't come to FST and use a different alias...are you too afraid to speak out with your ptn account?

Last edited by Theory11; 06-26-2008 at 01:37 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    yeah using different identities sucks but one can never be sure of other peoples attitudes so kinda get him...Also ptn rocks, it kinda is weird with no ratio system... takes time to get used to it but really a great site

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    KREMBO if you got a problem with ptn, keep it as a ptn site matter, don't bring it to a public forum.

what are you trying to achieving with this thread? flaming ptn? that gets you no where.

if you had the guts of opening this thread, why not tell us your nick on ptn? and we will make sure you will not worry about this "mess" anymore
    Last edited by Theory11; 06-26-2008 at 01:47 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    any site that has a requirement, that makes you have to fill out a sorta of application of pre-enrollment isn't worth the energy to get into in the first place.... especially since its a relatively new tracker as it is anyways..... i have inquired, and i have no doubts that i would get.... but thats just gay imo, and wont be joining anytime soon simply because of that... so, if they are having issues like that i say.... oh well, and good luck.....
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Theory11 View Post
    KREMBO if you got a problem with ptn, keep it as a ptn site matter, don't bring it to a public forum.

what are you trying to achieving with this thread? flaming ptn? that gets you no where.

if you had the guts of opening this thread, why not tell us your nick on ptn? and we will make sure you will not worry about this "mess" anymore
    He can do what he wants, it is his choice, others may have similar views and only feel free to express them here and therefore he asked the questions he did.

And with the attitude you have just shown, is it any wonder he only felt free enough to ask here.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    GOIN' MACH 5!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Theory11 View Post

it's like he hurt your feelings

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    KREMBO's Avatar KREMBO ON FIRE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Theory11

it is not flaming
    it is constructive criticism
    and what i am writing is indicate what other ppl think
    and i dont have a private problem
    so cut the bullshit with guts and all this shit
    cus you dont have the guts to deal with the reality
    and may be you are suffer from inferiority complex
    Last edited by KREMBO; 06-26-2008 at 02:18 PM.
    <a rel=nofollow href=http://http://skitza.net/imgs/img20/5_GsA6aDOE5e.JPG target=_blank><font color=#0000ff>http://skitza.net/imgs/img20/5_GsA6aDOE5e.JPG</font></a>

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    any site that has a requirement, that makes you have to fill out a sorta of application of pre-enrollment isn't worth the energy to get into in the first place.... especially since its a relatively new tracker as it is anyways..... i have inquired, and i have no doubts that i would get.... but thats just gay imo, and wont be joining anytime soon simply because of that... so, if they are having issues like that i say.... oh well, and good luck.....
    haha, they have an application? i just turned all invite offers i got down, so i never knew that.. funny stuff
    dont they make an exception for special people?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    On the positive side, the theme is pretty and I like the user class names.

I'm not on there anymore though, so maybe that has changed too.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast