Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: scl\its

MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    PTN is ok but they're down alot of the time.
    I like iTS' layout and perm freeleech, and ScL for its community and specialty packs.
    Altho iTS' packs are sick too.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by MaaxHimself View Post
    PTN is ok but they're down alot of the time.
    I like iTS' layout and perm freeleech, and ScL for its community and specialty packs.
    Altho iTS' packs are sick too.
    Kinda says it "all" in your signature, doesn't it...LOL

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I am in both trackers but unfortunately I don't really see any future in any of them... Don't take me wrong, it's not that I don't want them to keep evolving, I just don't believe they will...

It is kinda sad because, mainly scl imo, is trying and using some very creative ideas (like the multiplier etc) but it's really hard for some small tracker to survive when the "big players" like sct, ftn, scc and others are also moving forward. Freeleech packs almost everywhere nowadays, ratio free ftn and many many other good-for-the-end-user things happen everywhere!

Anyway, good luck to both of these two trackers!
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by aaatoel View Post
    I am in both trackers but unfortunately I don't really see any future in any of them... Don't take me wrong, it's not that I don't want them to keep evolving, I just don't believe they will...

It is kinda sad because, mainly scl imo, is trying and using some very creative ideas (like the multiplier etc) but it's really hard for some small tracker to survive when the "big players" like sct, ftn, scc and others are also moving forward. Freeleech packs almost everywhere nowadays, ratio free ftn and many many other good-for-the-end-user things happen everywhere!

Anyway, good luck to both of these two trackers!
    You hit the nail brother .. even now there is a surge of low level trackers( read open/semi open) that are ratio free n still ppl are not using them .. so i guess the future is actually bleak for them

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Don`t use them anymore but I have to choose its

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    I like them both, but if I had to pick, I'd say: iTS. With the recent open signups at ScL, I feel that iTS is safer. Not that the open signups were bad, I just don't feel as safe at ScL now.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Since everybody is bumping old threads lately I'd like to feel special also.

I prefer ScL due to the fact that iTS just sucks. The community is a joke and the torrents are almost as bad as iFi's.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-19-2009 at 06:10 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Nice bump there, Albo.

I'm only a member at ScL. I had the option to get into iTS a while ago but I didn't take it. I've heard a lot of bad stuff about it. Seems to me as one of those trackers that is wanted by many just cause it's rare.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    gravedigger !

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    crooked's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I don't like both of them..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast