Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: [req] iTS

  1. #1
    AndreiBig's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    126
    Well, its worth trying
    I have been searching for iTS for quite a while, and if anyone happens to have one, maybe they could lend it to me
    If you want ratio proofs, I will give from today it needed...
    i'm a great user in all my trackers(i can make screen if you want to help me).I know they are a tracker with no ratio system and that it's just great because my speed it's not so good and i really need a tracker like this.Many Thanks in advace to member who will help me.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,046
    From a person who was rejected (My reason was I didn't contribute enough to the sites I was already part of) so its not about ratio..but more about contribution to the sites you're already a member of. So if you have a 10:1 ul-dl ratio but have never uploaded/contributed to forms they're going to look at those things.Just a heads up.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    AndreiBig's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    From a person who was rejected (My reason was I didn't contribute enough to the sites I was already part of) so its not about ratio..but more about contribution to the sites you're already a member of. So if you have a 10:1 ul-dl ratio but have never uploaded/contributed to forms they're going to look at those things.Just a heads up.
    1.I can help the tracker I have a large collection of movies (3,5 Tb) and music (500 GB ) and only rare ,end I want to share this thing by uploading them on this tracker
    2. I want make part from a new community
    3. Download end Seeeddddd

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Addicted to placebos
    Posts
    17,511
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreiBig View Post
    Well, its worth trying
    I have been searching for iTS for quite a while, and if anyone happens to have one, maybe they could lend it to me
    I'm afraid we don't allow sharing of accounts.


  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    AndreiBig's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreiBig View Post
    Well, its worth trying
    I have been searching for iTS for quite a while, and if anyone happens to have one, maybe they could lend it to me
    I'm afraid we don't allow sharing of accounts.
    I dont want to share acc I just want a invite if is posible , I will not disappoint you

    Sorry for my bad English

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    crocodile's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    89
    good luck AndreiBig!

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    cata2008's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    45
    Posts
    661
    good luck Andrei

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    AndreiBig's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by crocodile View Post
    good luck AndreiBig!
    Tx Cata2008

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    GIVEAWAY DUDEŽ BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Cluj
    Posts
    125
    Good luck man!!! You will surelly get it!!!!!!!


  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    AndreiBig's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by mateivlad View Post
    Good luck man!!! You will surelly get it!!!!!!!
    no chance for me still hope

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •