Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best program - Rip a DVD

The Company BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

Question Mark

Hey guys

Tell me, the best program to rip a DVD.

Cheers

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Depends what u need. If you need exceptional quality you will have to use several applications, both for sound and video, like Gordian knot.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    If you want a copy of the dvd and not an avi file then use a combination of dvd decrypter and dvdshrink, both freeware. They will work on more dvd's if backed up by anydvd running in the background but its not freeware. Shrink will also make a full 8.5gig doublelayer iso for you if you remove all the compression. that way you will get all the menus and extras as well.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad
    '1Click DVD Copy' is the best, hands down ; ive used it to rip alot of dvd's. When this wouldnt work this will 'DVD X Copy Platinum' hard to find but i got a working link if u need it. Also next is 'DVD Cloner' those are the 3 best on the net

u also need http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html

here is the link:
    DVD X Copy Platinum is the first movie backup software that can satisfy even the most critical fan. With DVD X Copy Platinum YOU are in TOTAL CONTROL of your movie backup. Most DVD movies are written on dual layer DVDs ? but recordable DVDs are only single-layer. In order to backup an entire movie, some elements must be compressed to make it fit. But this results in quality that isn?t good enough for the most demanding movie buff. TDF technology makes the perfect backup possible. With 321 Studio?s breakthrough TDF compression technology you can completely customize the compression of each scene. Now you can burn that same movie with crystal clarity in every scene ? and you decide what scenes to compress and what not to. In fact, DVD X Platinum comes with a unique preview feature so you can see how various compression percentages will look before you burn!

DOWNLOAD:
    Code:
     http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7B5ZOOVQ
    Last edited by JustDOSE; 06-27-2008 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    1Click DVD Copy' is the best

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    panoli's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    for riping auto gk is the best. and also try Dvd Fab. its also good

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Datter, there are two ways to RIP a dvd, one is to rip the large dvd movie to a small avi and the other is to RIP the dvd to another dvd as a backup copy. You never really explained what it was that you wanted to do and never replied back so your going to get a bunch of confusing answers. Thats why I started my post with "If you want a copy of the dvd", if I were to advise you on making an avi it would be different.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    The Company BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Hey guys...
    Appzalien, i want rip a large dvd movie to a small avi, i dont wanna rip the dvd to another dvd as a backup copy.

And thank you all for the help

Cheers guys.
    Last edited by DATTER; 07-04-2008 at 10:19 PM.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i use dvdshrink

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    optimus78's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Depends dvdshrink

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast