Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Requesting FSC

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    but i dont get requesting 2 trackers, ok i get it when it is bcg and sct , meaning requests, since one is general tracker another is game tracker but i dont get it if trackers requested are general trackers meaning they have games xxx bla bla bla

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Bro those two trackers arent used for the same thing.

FSC is for community and packs and that sort of thing.

SCT - 0-day needs awesome pre's.

Someone isnt a collecter for wanting both...they are not the same category.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Thanks Cradle for commenting.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    im pretty sure hes looking for a site with community and one with speed...and deadalive1 seems to be taking it well...anyways good luck and its better to find friends that know you so u can join these sites because people here won't help you unless you talk to them a lot...i would say just make some friends..don't publicly ask
    i be lurking

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Thank you hitman for commenting also and yes you are right, 1 for community, the other for speed. I will take your advice also, much appreciated.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    I dont get it, i mean if that is community u are looking for, fst is awesome community except some people but still, it is awesome, just explore the fst universe man if u are looking for it
    Last edited by bilkenter; 06-29-2008 at 05:43 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    I dont get it, i mean if that is community u are looking for, fst is awesome community except some people but still, it is awesome, just explore the fst universe man if u are looking for it
    Dude, that is comparing Apples to Oranges.. how can U compare something when U are NOT even in F*C?.....

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    I definitely cannot, but how can ya luv smt bec of community if you are not in that community? How can ya say that i would luv to join fsc because of community since obviously you are out of community?

edit: ok people would say it is awesome, it has great community and so forth. However, think about a tool that you are gonna buy, do you buy it because someone has said so?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    I definitely cannot, but how can ya luv smt bec of community if you are not in that community? How can ya say that i would luv to join fsc because of community since obviously you are out of community?

edit: ok people would say it is awesome, it has great community and so forth. However, think about a tool that you are gonna buy, do you buy it because someone has said so?
    WTF are U saying?.. Definitely, must be your English, cuz' I did NOT understand a word U just typed......

U are saying I AM NOT IN F*C??....
    Is that what U are saying?? What is there U DO NOT UNDERSTAND About my Signature??

I have been in F*C longer than U have joined here in FST.haha
    Last edited by Enlightened; 06-29-2008 at 06:17 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    ok u obviously didnt get it, or i shall be much more clearer, what i am saying is this. Deadalive is looking for fsc for its speed and community right?
    You are saying i cannot compare both communities since i am not in the fsc...
    My statement is this, if he doesnt have apple(community), How can he know whether it is good or not...Thereby, he cannot want fsc for its community, aint i right?
    He may think that fsc has a community because some of his friends or users have said that fsc has great community...
    Now think about this... When you are going to a tech shop, Do you buy everything that is said to be awesome? In this case, community would be our argument, For we dont buy things according to what people say usually,
    Moreover, Do you go to a place which is said to be awesome? It might be a rumour...
    Also, How do you know that fsc or any other community is fit for you?
    Just because your friend think that it is an awesome community doesnt mean that it will satisfy your needs, for example, i am into philosophy and luv to discuss different things, so if it doesnt have such a place to discuss them, it may not suit me well

In short, people make different choices that makes them unique, those decisions or interest may differ from one each other, this is why, one community may be good for someone, another one may be good for another. So How can someone via his friends know that fsc or any other community is good for him if he hasnt been in the community? His friends may have a different taste than he has... This is why, Wishing to be in fsc or ftn or any other community for the people there seems absurd to me... I hope u get it well this time...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast