Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's Time For FSC

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Good luck!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Scorpio223's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    good luck m8

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    mshassy's Avatar Half Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by threelions00 View Post
    I have done all the same and been a member here longer...my point is, no matter how you phrase it, I don't think people are just going to let them go. And being a mod on a tracker probably means you have access to a lot of speedtests via uploader applications.

But good luck all the same.

speedtests via uploaders applications

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Good luck, I suspect it would be difficult to get one at this time though, but you never know, lot of generous members here at FST.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by mshassy View Post
    anyone would like to help me...
    bump
    No-one can help you except staff, and seeing as they hate threads with their acronym in the title being constantly bumped. they will actually avoid you like the plague, so instead of you thinking to yourself you are doing well, you are in fact doing the exact opposite and turning them away.

You are better off thinking of other inventive ways of being invited, but obviously only when the invite system is open will that work, and no doubt it will be posted all over the place when it is up & running.

For your own sake, I would suggest you close this, they will look more favourably on you if you at least do that.

Thanks.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    so i guess the right way to get an invite for you is go hide is alaska or something with your laptop and dont show your face around here and an email should arrive shortly

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    kite's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    not so easy to get there because its the best tracker in this torrent world but good luck

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/917/27171646px0.png

Nothing is Impossible because impossible itself says "I Am Possible " .

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    mshassy's Avatar Half Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mshassy View Post
    anyone would like to help me...
    bump
    No-one can help you except staff, and seeing as they hate threads with their acronym in the title being constantly bumped. they will actually avoid you like the plague, so instead of you thinking to yourself you are doing well, you are in fact doing the exact opposite and turning them away.

You are better off thinking of other inventive ways of being invited, but obviously only when the invite system is open will that work, and no doubt it will be posted all over the place when it is up & running.

For your own sake, I would suggest you close this, they will look more favourably on you if you at least do that.

Thanks.
    ai ai sarge
    thanks everyone who posted here wishing me luck
    thanks lovely boy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12