Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: BItmetv forums - just plain wrong !

deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Never had BitMeTV so can't comment on forums, but I imagine it isn't as bad as it was initially reported here.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Best advice is to just download and resist the forums.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    it is too funny actually, some people are looking for level 5 tracker for a long time whereas others who got banned from the site gets them back in one day with another invite... It is toooo ironic

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    n00b
    post politely, don't ask questions that are stupid (like "can I Upload XXXX?
    when the rules clearly say XXXX is not allowed), don't post ANY sort of spoilers, and don't flame other members or posts, and you'll be fine in the forums @ bmtv. Oh, and making posts/threads like this badmouthing bitmetv on other sites may very well get you banned @ bitmetv, lol. If I talked shit about you, wouldn't you ban me from your site?(if you had one)

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by djkamikaze View Post
    post politely, don't ask questions that are stupid (like "can I Upload XXXX?
    when the rules clearly say XXXX is not allowed), don't post ANY sort of spoilers, and don't flame other members or posts, and you'll be fine in the forums @ bmtv. Oh, and making posts/threads like this badmouthing bitmetv on other sites may very well get you banned @ bitmetv, lol. If I talked shit about you, wouldn't you ban me from your site?(if you had one)
    I agree with most of what you said, but its not about posting the "right/wrong" thing.
    It's more about the fear the mods instill in you which makes you not wanna take part in their forums,the fear of getting warned for the smallest mistake. The pure snobbery that goes on there is just too much,feels like a concentration camp at times(ie if you take part in their forums.). Like I said before Q is the only likeable mod there imo.

Lastly,banning is not enough,they want to publicly humiliate you in their forums which is quite pathetic and childish.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    OK, let's keep it civil folks, and stay on topic

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    polarbear :i won't, because there's not a single person in this forum that deserves to be on my ignore list more than you.
    soulreaper:Who exactly do you think you are, an FST GOD,the messiah,the pope? Do you expect FSTers to blindly follow whatever you say?
    Well guess what, I've got an opinion of my own and many others do and I don't give a flying fuck about being on your ignore list.
    thats what i was thinking . i just went through his post history . found nothing special , well shitloads of anti trading rant which constitues more than half of his total post count. apart from that you are not special polarbear !

A team of American and Iraqi epidemiologists estimates that 655,000 more people have died in Iraq since coalition forces arrived in March 2003 than would have died if the invasion had not occurred.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...101001442.html

shit happens everywhere

you dont have to overeact . do something useful at age 35 rather than arguing on the internet

there you go barbarossa , edited out the offensive parts
    Last edited by Mr.sharer; 07-14-2008 at 04:15 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Good chap

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Best advice is to just download and resist the forums.
    i do this.

Quote Originally Posted by djkamikaze View Post
    and don't flame other members or posts
    but this is what makes forums a forum
    i like skittles.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    if you possess common sense you will never have any problems posting at bmtv.. dont let anybody from here scare you away from their forum recently there was a discussion from someone who tried to get banned with completely ignoring what the mods said multiple times in the pu section. so they arent as many of you describe them. its a shame many guys believe what they read here instead of just trying to make their own experiences..

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast