Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: BItmetv forums - just plain wrong !

BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Tvtorrents has always done the job for me...

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Well im there for more than 1 year...and i´ve used the forums since then and i got no ban from mods.
    I guess im lucky ?
    It still is the best tv tracker for me.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Tequilavip is retarded,true story.I feel sorry for his kids,must be hard on them.

I say fuck the forums, grab the torrents!

Ever wondered why they NEVER have Freeleech? Where the fuck would the donations come from then?? Biggest P2L site on the net.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    lets bring them down then...who cares about the torrents there? there are lots of files everywhere, and i am pretty sure that just like me you all dont watch what you download, i have downloaed dexter, hercules, friends and so forth, but i havent watched nnone of them... anyway assasination plans are in progress now...

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by slimdogp View Post
    Well, I don't think they have any trouble meeting costs (any beyond) through donation
    thats is because they sell gb for $ , i dont think they donate because they love the tracker

this will only change when the members there realise that the content they want is available in every easy to seed 0 day trackers and they dont have to struggle seeding like they do in bitmetv (yes i have read in the forums, lot of people complaining about how hard is it to seed in bitmetv ) .

i hope they will delete my account due to inactivity because am downloading that old series i wanted from piratebay (which was the only reason i joined bitmetv) . its slow but hey i dont need to worry about getting banned and i dont have to deal with that lame attitude of the staff !
    Last edited by Mr.sharer; 06-29-2008 at 07:56 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    @Bilkenter
    Are you for freaking for real you cant catogorize all site under one bannner just because you have had a bad experience with one site.

You seriously need to check your attitude towards filesharing and BT in general.

I am sorry if I sound rude but the last few comments of yours don't really make sense and come across as a F*ck them all attitude.

You have to understand BMTV Just like Oink took a risk and decided to just focus on a dedicated category and because of it excelled at it and laid the foundation for other sites to follow and improve upon it.

Yes you can join other sites that have tv rips but will the focus on quality and clarity of labeling be the same if it is then you have bmtv to thank.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    many people donate just because they don't want to get band
    I said it before, its commercial tracker, if you won't donate you will be band eventually
    bmtv staff know that and thats why they band that easily to make people donate just to keeo their ass in the site
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 06-29-2008 at 09:09 AM.
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    oh yeah and because they want people to get in trouble with their ratio to donate they have the 10 commandments ?
    right that makes sense..
    but i guess you cant help illiterate users..

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    @Bilkenter
    Are you for freaking for real you cant catogorize all site under one bannner just because you have had a bad experience with one site.

You seriously need to check your attitude towards filesharing and BT in general.

I am sorry if I sound rude but the last few comments of yours don't really make sense and come across as a F*ck them all attitude.

You have to understand BMTV Just like Oink took a risk and decided to just focus on a dedicated category and because of it excelled at it and laid the foundation for other sites to follow and improve upon it.

Yes you can join other sites that have tv rips but will the focus on quality and clarity of labeling be the same if it is then you have bmtv to thank.
    Lets go line by line
    What you said
    What i am saying Here it goes...

This is not the first bad experience i got from bittorrent community...It must be third or smt...

I dont think so, if someone thinks that they are the God... then we shall show them who the God is... Mods or Admins... or the users that does the most of the job...(i can write an essay on this argument so dont gimme crap about what Mods or admins are dealing with everyday)

Dont be sorry, you have right to express anything u want... No all i am saying, there are freaking too bad trackers with good content which doesnt have benefit me in any way since i wont be able to watch them all... Bad tracker with a good community in which decisions especially the ones that concern users are taken as a collective decisions are way better than the good trackers with awful narrow-minded people...However, dont take my words as if i am saying f.... them all, all i am saying, there are trackers who doesnt deserve to be put into level 5 or smt just because of content... There are also great tracker to which one can commit himself or herself...

So you mean, you are taking risks for whose sake? As far as i see the comments on the forums of bmtv, it is normal to assume that they dont care about users, users comfort and so forth, so what are you taking risk for? For people or Yourself? but, i get your position, you take risk so you wanna benefit from this risk.... Users are ants who are to be crushed anyway

Yes you can join other sites that have tv rips but will the focus on quality and clarity of labeling be the same if it is then you have bmtv to thank

Lastly, i dont have anything to thank to bmtv at all, all i downloaded from there is naruto shippuden last episode for mysake nothing more, which i could easily get from rapid itself...

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Bilkenter = Idiot.

Each of his posts alerts more people to the fact. Smile and move on.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast