45 73.77%
  • No

16 26.23%
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Freddy Vs Jason

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Freddy VS Jason, have You seen it yet?

Please vote in the poll

Edited by BOT: I merged 3-4 Topic'c about Freddy VS Jason into this one.

Thanks everyone for understanding,
    BOT

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Keep checking in the verified hashes section. Also bawa@Klite_user, resize your signature, its too big. Signature Size Rule.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Can anybody explain me wat is all "Freddy Vs. Jason " about, i think it not only this movie its about 2 legends i saw "Horror at ... street" its same kind of movie with same charectors

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    From IMDB.com:
    The ultimate forms of Hell are about to be unleashed on Earth once again. Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund) is desparate to kill, but he can't since the parents of Elm Street have been doping their kids up with dream suppressants. So, he manipulates hulking, hockey-masked serial killer Jason Voorhees (Ken Kirzinger), through dream manipulation of his mother (Paula Shaw) and gulit, to go to Elm Street and dispatch the kids so the parents will think the pills are useless and stop giving it to them (which will free Freddy once again). But Freddy's plans don't go according to schedule when Jason discovers that he has been manipulated, which really sends him over the egde. So, it's up to teenagers Will (Jason Ritter), Lori (Monica Keena), and Kia (Kelly Rowland), along with other survivors of both killers, to lure Jason back to Camp Crystal Lake to kill Freddy once and for all...
    P.S. Your sig is too big.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    u cud try kazaa, i know of 2 fake freddy vs jason files,

1st fake file is Frailty gr8 movie

2nd fake file is Bad Boys 2

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    there is more then u think me my self cheak 10 or 11 files

Benjamen button

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    there is more then u think me my self cheak 10 or 11 files 
    There the only 2 i have found... fucking misnamers...

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    im sure it will end up on bt first.... someone will post when it does.

also ...... i know most of you are looking forward to this but hasnt anyone concidered (based on the plot) that its gonna just be a big pile of steaming camel crap??

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    that its gonna just be a big pile of steaming camel crap??
    I agree, even tho i luv horror this movie will b gargage, i mean it has Kelly Rowland in, I hate muscians as actors, u just have 2 watch Halloween H2O -- LLcool j and then watch Halloween resurrection -- Busta Rhymes...

lets just hope she has a small part...

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    i don't really post, infact i think this is my first, i wouldn't care if i get called racist, white guys can't rap well, black guys can't rap well, nobody can rap well because rap is shit. At least white guys are good at some form of music.
    This movie would kick ass if kelly rowlands got her lungs removed by jason, but she won't so it will probably be a dissapointment.

A guy i know said he had an ok copy of it, but i'm not sure one exists

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast