Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wimmin volleyball....

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Besides, Buffett still lives in the house he bought in '58 for $31K and doesn't give anyone money. Even his kids and grandchildren don't get anything. He paid for their college educations, that's it.

I've heard it said that they won't even inherit anything. All his money is allocated to charities upon his death.

Harsh.

EDIT: Here it is:

He's said his children won't inherit any great wealth when he dies. "There's no reason why future generations of little Buffetts should command society just because they came from the right womb. Where's the justice in that?"

Both Buffett and his wife have stipulated that upon their deaths, the lion's share of their wealth will go to the Buffett Foundation. The foundation provides scholarships for Nebraska kids who want to attend Nebraska colleges, but its largest donations go to reproductive rights and family planning groups. Buffett strongly supports abortion rights.

What a prick.
    Last edited by Skizo; 06-30-2008 at 09:14 PM. Reason: chalice's harshness

yo

2. Lounge   -   #32
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Besides, Buffett still lives in the house he bought 40 years ago for $11K and doesn't give anyone money. Even his kids and grandchildren don't get anything. He paid for their college educations, that's it.

I've heard it said that they won't even inherent anything. All his money is allocated to charities upon his death.

Harsh.
    Inherent, Skiz?

Are you sure about that?

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo

4. Lounge   -   #34

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I prolly would have caught that on my own, but this new FF3 spell-checker has me messing up more than I normally would. I assume that the first suggested spelling is always correct and it fuckzorz me.

I might have to revert to FF2. Mozilla has removed way to many basic features which I loved.

yo

6. Lounge   -   #36
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I don't like that he's an abortionist. I do agree with giving away bucketloads of cash to charity though.

Let the spoiled pricks suffer.

Coonts.

-Sherman

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    You've missed the point. They aren't spoiled at all.

Nothing bad about being charitable, but don't ignore your own children ffs.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I prolly would have caught that on my own, but this new FF3 spell-checker has me messing up more than I normally would. I assume that the first suggested spelling is always correct and it fuckzorz me.

I might have to revert to FF2. Mozilla has removed way to many basic features which I loved.
    I prolly would have ignored it if you hadn't been such a pedant in the $20 thread.

Spell-checkers are fucking minefields.

Agreed about the new FF. It's fucking with my mind too, like.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Initially, my main peeve was the new look. Thankfully Ive found a nice retro skin that makes it the exact same look as FF part deux.

I particularly detest how they've fuckzord the bookmarks. I can't remove all those separators they've added and can't drag bookmarks into folders either. It requires that I ise the shit organizer. Come to think of it, that's some of what I loathed about the original FF.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    What is up with all this FF nonsense? Everybody knows IE is umpteen times better than that shite. It's much faster, for starters.

-Sherman

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast