Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: all the plato socrates shit in here

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    yeah we gotta thank her, i didnt know we had such a section now gotta explore diffeerent galaxies now we are in the pegasus galaxy

2. Lounge   -   #22
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    11.24 by my watch.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Acumen, pay no attention to Mr Sharer. She's a prick.

She brought this thread to the lounge in a pathetic effort to deride whichever shite Bikenter was spouting in the bittard section which you all feel so comfortable in.

Suffice to say, she failed. She does it often and attempts to negate her idiocy with some half-arsed excuse about English not being her first language or deflects it by attacking American foreign policy (which I'm not too much of a fan of myself, tbh).

She will continue being a prick, I have no doubt. And I will continue to call her a prick. It's how things go.

Btw, welcome to the lounge.
    this is the off topic shit section . so what do you want me to do . i did what i felt was right at that time trying to avoid a flame war in the bittorrent section

wait a minute ? do i have to follow what you fucking cunts do here in the lounge to be not a prick ? fuck you

4. Lounge   -   #24
    just drop that high and mighty attitude , you think 5000 posts makes you special on the internet retard ?

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Sharer, the only flaming in this thread came from you. Your half-baked little plan fell flat on its face when the thread didn't go the way you'd intended. Acumen and Bilkenter were having a perfectly reasonable discussion. You didn't like that so you decided to spice things up a bit by implying they were gay. Another drastic failure on your part. This makes you a prick.

You can post however the fuck you like. I quite enjoy people making pricks out of themselves on the internet. And I will adopt whichever the fuck attitude I feel like adopting. My post count has no correlation whatsoever with your being a prick. If my post count was still in single figures, you would still be a prick and I would still be pointing that out to you.

However, having been on this board for over 5 years, I've watched pricks like you come and go with varying degrees of satisfaction. It doesn't make me special. Just more adept at spotting inept trolls like yourself.

Just for clarification...You're a prick, you're a troll and you're as thick as pig-shit.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Sharer, the only flaming in this thread came from you. Your half-baked little plan fell flat on its face when the thread didn't go the way you'd intended. Acumen and Bilkenter were having a perfectly reasonable discussion. You didn't like that so you decided to spice things up a bit by implying they were gay. Another drastic failure on your part. This makes you a prick.

your lack of sense of humour makes me a prick ? now think about it

7. Lounge   -   #27
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    ok time to hit the jew .... here i am , throw all your anger at me im used to it

8. Lounge   -   #28
    you think all muslims are terrorists ? cant blame you .. american media have actually made people into thinking that way . well they had it coming

anyway i have really close jew friends

9. Lounge   -   #29
    bilkenter ,did acumen had sex with you ?
    If it was even mildly funny, I probably would've laughed.

As it was, you couldn't even string a fucking coherent sentence together. This resulted in Acumen not even understanding your gibberish and comprehensive failure for you.

Perhaps you're not a complete moron. Perhaps you are just a Thalidomide victim who has trouble with the distance your keyboard is to your under-developed upper limbs. Or maybe you're using your toes to type. If so, please except my sincerest apologies. If not, fuck off and die, you stupid, stupid cunt.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ahaha zedex dont make me cry here come on lets hug each other gimme a hug

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast