Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TL giveaway

Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    no longer need Tl found SCT invite in trash bin out front of work along with 3k.
    Last edited by yevgeny; 07-03-2008 at 05:51 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    now i am guessing noone can stop him from giving invites beacuse he has fake ip and fake id...

ps: it is my invites admin took back also i wasnt gonna invites cheaters eithers anyway, just make sure you dont give it away here, and use a time delay, for example, dont give out today or tomorrow, wait for a week then give it away... Also they may ban different countries since he or she may not be your real friend :S

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    what are you talking about bilkenter?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Hi Rumblim, i wanna tl because he is a great overall tracker, great speeds and content...
    large number users, by the way, he is better than a lot of trackers which pops up every day, and that is why I want to be part of tl.
    pls, gives me an invite?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    What am i talking about?

Tl faqs says that
    What are Invites for and how can i use them ?

Invites are for giving to people you know and trust.Trading Torrentleech invites will get you and any one you invite banned. If you invite a cheat you will get a warning for the first one if it ever happens again you will be banned too. Trading means posting TL invites on any forum giving away for free or asking for something in return in either case TL class's this as trading and your account will be banned The sale of invites to this site is strictly forbidden and results in both the inviter and invitee losing their accounts. If you come across an auction from someone claiming to have permission to sell invitations to this site, it's a lie. Do not believe positive feedback ratings; if you buy an invite, we will know about it and you will lose your account.

Figure the rest out

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    what does that have anything to do with a fake ip or fake id......

also you may want to read that post you just read.....again until you figure it out

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    I already read it, you are giving it away to someone about whom you have no idea...and it clearly states that it is against the rules.... Also nobody would invite a cheater to a tracker knowingly or would want to invite... But they dont care about that part, if you are to give away, you are banned that is all, the fact that you are still not banned shows that you are not using the same id here on TL or you are using proxy not to be caught but they will catch you and kick your sorry little.........

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    @rumblin
    please invite me, i wont bring you any trouble.
    really want to join TL.
    reason has already been give above.

thanks so much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12