Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is PTN?

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    the way i see it, the more sites push for privacy... the more dumbass wannabes are determined to spite them(simply because they can't get in or were banned).. so they find different ways to circumvent the filters here and post whats asked not to be posted.. makes them feel l33t i guess..

it always astounds me the l33tism of some users here.. makes me wanna not be l33t... so i'll just stay a NooB forever, happier that way...

It is not always true, i have been banned from a certain site. However, i know i have no right to badmouth, detest or hate them for that matter. I know, i was at fault. But i think i have right to dislike them. I think, if a user is banned or kicked out, they dont have right to spread awful rumours about the site... but they have right not to like them... I may not like them because of the actions they took against me, or i did to myself, but you might like them... This is why, we have difference of opinions, at least it is the way i see it

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    It is not always true, i have been banned from a certain site. However, i know i have no right to badmouth, detest or hate them for that matter. I know, i was at fault. But i think i have right to dislike them. I think, if a user is banned or kicked out, they dont have right to spread awful rumours about the site... but they have right not to like them... I may not like them because of the actions they took against me, or i did to myself, but you might like them... This is why, we have difference of opinions, at least it is the way i see it

a difference in opinions is not the same as out and out spite... there are users here that just to be smartasses will/have post urls, SS's, and other information about sites that are asked not to be posted on public forums, just to feel like they can pwn... when in reality they give reasoning why 12 year olds should not be allowed in trackers..

users like us bilkenter(as an example)... we have a difference in opinions in some areas... but others however are just ignorant..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Well dude, i dont think so, there might be users who want to harm the site, but we shall let them speak, at least let them clarify the points that they see themselves as right... I believe Everyone has a reason to take a certain action, as long as they have one, they shall be heard by people who are open-minded... I might be at fault, but i believe forgiveness is only way we will be a family... otherwise, people outside of the community will be called as others as simon de bevour did...This will only cause hatred which will lead people to badmouth the trackers. Also, i know myself, when i got angry, i might take a route that i might regret later, or say smt that i shouldnt have said, but this is who i am, i am not perfect, therefore i shall not be judged by rules with no margins at all

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Kirosh's Avatar im out thx fst BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i can't login in PTN what happen?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I understand the desire for security and privacy, but seriously, anyone who could actually do something to infiltrate or risk the server will most likely be able to uncover the url. Noobs like the op who ask the url and the dick who gave the answer probably can't do shit. So why try and keep it THAT secret. Of course, sites should feel free to implement such rules and enforce them on their own members, but people you've banned or casual observers or even inactive users who just don't care about the site are not bound by those rules.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    nemrac's Avatar Getting my feet wet BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirosh View Post
    i can't login in PTN what happen?
    The site is down atm.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123