Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: what happened to FTN?

Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    well it says its from about a month, and Brandon do you mind if pm you?
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    TheDog's Avatar seed 24/7
    Quote Originally Posted by kuracat View Post
    question is, from when is the backup?
    yeaa.. day and hour

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    i would offer my hdd for an everyday backup in the future of ftn ^^

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Man,It's great to see that ftn is coming back but I upped about 500 gigs last month..

It really hurts to see all of that go to waste.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    Man,It's great to see that ftn is coming back but I upped about 500 gigs last month..

go to waste? it's on people hds and they used it. everything else is just a number on the tracker.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post

go to waste? it's on people hds and they used it. everything else is just a number on the tracker.
    perspectives & priorities, some people just cannot see past their own nose when it comes to what matters in torrenting, it seems it is going to be a long, hard battle I'm afraid.

Well, I'm here for the long haul, so pull up a chair, the ride is sure going to get bumpy sometimes, and for sure not every one likes my taste in medicine, but wouldn't the world be a shit place if we were all robotic, at least some of us has some individuality that makes us unique.

And for this case, just be glad the staff are putting in tons of time & effort to get some semblance of what normality they once had, applause all round for that I say.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I obviously made a bad choice of words there. Of course it doesn't go to waste. Excuse me...

Let's all just be happy that FTN is returning eh?
    Last edited by markupmaster; 07-02-2008 at 01:45 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    You gotta look at the positive side of all of this. We do have "A" backup, whereas we could have none at all and be telling you that the site was gone forever.

Put yourself in my position. All phase 2 work was still on that server. I should be the one upset But look at the positives, site will live on, and you'll still have the opportunity to upload another 200GB just as I will have the opportunity to re-write what was lost. And I couldn't have put it any better than what Polarbear said.

Besides, who knows, maybe i'll give everyone 200GB And as I said, those who had invites will get invites again so long as you know who invited you.

PS: We just ordered another server.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    we rove you brandron

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    We'll be back within the week hopefully, might be on a temporary server.
    Thanks Brandon for the great news, I really miss the site.
    Live long and prosper.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast