Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: & Something &

TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95

Cool

Its time for a giveaway, i just need some good users

- TL invite -
    prove me you deserve it, be creative and win it

- RoDVD invites -
    only good people

- TTi seedhours -
    only if you have low ratio

TTi invite

Last edited by TraLaLa; 07-01-2008 at 05:45 PM.

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Scorpio223's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    hi...can i have please 50 tti seedhours...i just need them to be an power user..thanks..i will rep to you

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio223 View Post
    hi...can i have please 50 tti seedhours...i just need them to be an power user..thanks..i will rep to you
    What are u talking about? 50 seedhours to be a power user? haha, good joke
    btw, nice GA

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    hey mate can I have a TTi invite please? been looking for it for quiet sometime now. I really like the community and the content they have over there and me being a movie fan, love their idea of the movie of the week thing. I can keep a good ratio though I do not have a seedbox. Thanks and gl to all

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    h1ronakamura's Avatar Yatta! BT Rep: +5
    Hi,

I always wanted to be a member by TorrentLeech , I use currently ST but there are really few users, so it's a bit harder to seed, the second tracker I use is TB which I like more, has less torrents but much more users and there is no problem to seed it back

here are my ratio proofs >
    torrentbytes
    supertorrents

and here is my net speed > http://www.speedtest.net/result/290246503.png

thx a lot dude

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    can have same TTi seedhours
    king2008
    ImPo$$ibL£
    Is
    NoThinG

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Great GA
    if you have more tti invites, i will love receive one because they have a great seed bonus system, content and very high speed, speaking frankly
    is a different tracker in very concerns.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    King pm me your username

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    atamo's Avatar seed forever BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Nice giveaway

------------roDVD it's open at this time-------------

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Scorpio223's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Can i have that TL invite please...i really really need it...i watch a lot of tv-episodes and i have heard that tl is the best...i will rep to you if yes

cheers,Scorpio223

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast