Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovethescene.net

Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    I thought torrenting was about sharing, clearly some people don't
    Also knocking a new site aint any help to the site or other new sites let alone these forums.
    A new site might start up that would be ideal for the members here and they will think sod posting about it on fts I will post else where as can do with out all the stupid comments some members here seem to take pride in posting.
    Some of the comments are fair like where the tracker is located .
    I would also be interested on how many people knocking this tracker actually run one that is doing well let alone one that is struggling :?:
    What does having run a tracker, have to do with the ability to judge new sites?

Posting on a forum like FST, that rightly allows comments is a good thing. If the attitude of the people running the site is right, they could for example, take on board what has been said, fix the issues and make an awesome place people want to visit.
    So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak.
    - Sun Tzu

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    I agree i posted here about the site for good honest comments.Weather or not they are good or bad.I appreciate honesty

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    I thought torrenting was about sharing, clearly some people don't
    Also knocking a new site aint any help to the site or other new sites let alone these forums.
    A new site might start up that would be ideal for the members here and they will think sod posting about it on fts I will post else where as can do with out all the stupid comments some members here seem to take pride in posting.
    I would also be interested on how many people knocking this tracker actually run one that is doing well let alone one that is struggling :?:
    What does having run a tracker, have to do with the ability to judge new sites?

Posting on a forum like FST, that rightly allows comments is a good thing. If the attitude of the people running the site is right, they could for example, take on board what has been said, fix the issues and make an awesome place people want to visit.
    Read my post again more carefully this time

What does running a tracker have to do with it well read some of the posts previous to mine when some (not all) are people just jumping on the band wagon to have a go at a site when they clearly do not have the knowledge about it all. I agree a lot of the origional comments have been fair but some have been totally unjust with out any real thought by people it appears just trying to get there posts counts up so they look better when asking for invites etc.

I think well laid out comments good or bad about any site should be made but ones by people just jumping in is a bad thing
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    About our location it's really not an issue at the moment

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    personally, i don't like the name

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    Personally I was intrigued after signing up, although I believe the site design does need a bit of work. Everything was going well until it told me I couldn't use Halite

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Channer View Post
    Personally I was intrigued after .............
    Nice Upload Speed, can i host some things at your house?

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    you asking seppypom? Yes of course you can all user classes can upload if they choose to.There is no requirement etc

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    Villain's Avatar Web Designer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Seems like typical torrent site with bad speeds, no good content. Nah thanks...

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    ok... your choice

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast