Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovethescene.net

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebaali View Post
    I just registered in lovethescene.net

I am a complete noob to private tracker stuff, hence I don't have accounts in any Top private tracker sites this will be my first trial experience with a private torrent site

hoping for good experience
    WikipediaWictionaryChambers (UK)Google imagesGoogle defineThe Free DictionaryJoin exampleWordNetGoogleUrban DictionaryAnswers.comrhymezone.comMerriam-Webster<>0

wvcidfjoguarm

yo

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Squizzle's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"")
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1 View Post
    who needs a tracker like that ? most people here have sct and others
    This is the thing... there isn't a demand for new trackers anymore, just an abundant supply of them. Some of the newer sites I've seen are really impressively coded, have excellent designs, are often ratio free, have friendly staff etc. But the torrents just aren't being snatched.

Why?

Because it's all the same files at the end of the day, you've got one site you've got them all, and since sct and the like are the fastest and most well-peered... well... you know where I'm going with this.

Good luck in your new site anyway, hope you have fun with it. Prove me wrong eh?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    lol @ latina cum bath

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    I see what your saying yeah course i do.There is tons of trackers.I just want a nice community with good content.We aint just scene anything can be shared.And yes we need leechers although for 4 days it aint lookin to bad.But thank you all for your comments

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Trancer View Post
    I see what your saying yeah course i do.There is tons of trackers.I just want a nice community with good content.We aint just scene anything can be shared.And yes we need leechers although for 4 days it aint lookin to bad.But thank you all for your comments

You are a nice guy, at least you take with good and wise attitude the critics, irony and sarcasm.
    Thatīs something good that very old and well known staffers have not still learned and they wonīt ever.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I intend to open my own torrent tracker later, maybe 3 4 fours year later depending on circumstances, i will try to do the same, great community with great content actually have some original ideas 2 i will also order 2 or 3 seedbox with 2 gb connection, anyway good luck with that it is gonna be legendary... wait for it... i hope i can do it lets see what the time will show good luck with your tracker, the attitude you have is really awesome, we need people who are open to critisizm and so forth

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1 View Post
    who needs a tracker like that ? most people here have sct and others
    This is the thing... there isn't a demand for new trackers anymore, just an abundant supply of them. Some of the newer sites I've seen are really impressively coded, have excellent designs, are often ratio free, have friendly staff etc. But the torrents just aren't being snatched.

Why?

Because it's all the same files at the end of the day, you've got one site you've got them all, and since sct and the like are the fastest and most well-peered... well... you know where I'm going with this.

Good luck in your new site anyway, hope you have fun with it. Prove me wrong eh?
    new dedicated tracker like cinemageddon n horrorcharnel won't hurt though.

cinemageddon was a newbie tracker like 50 weeks ago n now it's one of the best for sh!tty movies
    Last edited by squirr3l; 07-03-2008 at 09:19 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Torrent Lover BT Rep: +1
    I really don't get such critics and sarcasm.It will be better to find Trancer and kill him.I didn't really know that such people could come together.Do you really think that the design of some lvl 9-10 trackers are worth voting?
    Come on.Don't be that snob.Put your asses down and stop crying like babies.

@Trancer keep it going.Good that you have such patience against such stupid comments.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    cinemageddon was a newbie tracker like 50 weeks ago n now it's one of the best for sh!tty movies
    cinemageddon is indeed an excellent example.

-spot a niche
    -built up a dedicated community without being rare or elite
    -offer unique content that you won't find anywhere else

that's what they did and they were successful.

a club owner recently needed old trashy 70ies xxx cinema trailers. he wanted to project them for a party.

i found a great compilation on cinemaggedon and made his day.

hell of a party by the way ...

although almost every genre or niche has its own tracker nowadays. it really isn't easy.

somebody open a good mac tracker and you can count on me.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    cinemageddon is indeed an excellent example.

-spot a niche
    -built up a dedicated community without being rare or elite
    -offer unique content that you won't find anywhere else

that's what they did and they were successful.
    agreed with your bullet points.

- scene trackers don't really work thesedays, we have enough of them. What we need is delicated tracker which specify on certain subject of interest. In my observation, delicated trackers like cinemageddon, aom, xtreme wrestling torrents, thehorrorcharnel, karagara etc have 100x better community than most scene tracker. Those trackers have new faces in forum, irc, and the whole community itself. On the other hand for scene tracker, you will find same person posting in 10 different trackers...and idling at 10 different IRCs. Pointless imo.

- Cinemageddon was always open sign up, yet i always found the forum extremely helpful (during my stay that is). I invited ~10 people from Cinemageddon to The Horror Charnel and i think ~5 of them made it info superuser like myself (superuser class back then was assigned by mod btw). Later on, i invited couple of people from here, probably like 10, i would say almost all of them idled their account...like forever =/

My point is that "community" can be build up even in a open signup tracker or even in easy-to-get-an-invite tracker like The Horror Charnel.

- Cinemageddon had so many unique stuff. They used to have 100% freeleech for all projects (they later made it partial freeleech later on btw), bonus point gamble...and not to mention that all staffs were uber friendly!!!

I would always welcome trackers like Cinemageddon anyday, but another scene tracker, puff.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast