Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Problems Making Vcds

Poster
    I recently burned a movie and it ended up upside down on the vcd it plays good and sound is fine but the video is upside down

LOL sorry i meant to ask if there is n e 1 who could tell me what the problem is and how to fix it.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Turn your monitor upside down. If that doesn't work, install Gspot, and use it to find out what codec is needed. B)
    Proud member of MDS

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    LOL...well...you could turn your monitor upside down...lol...anywho, what did you use to burn it? Nero perhaps? it has the tendancy to do that...alot. 120% Alcohol is probably your best bet.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    thank god 4 that i thought i was going mad. i used nero 2 burn identity and when i played it back.....wahey upside down movie. so u have 2 download gspot 2 sort it??? cheers guys

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    dfoesnt matter what u used to burn it cause nero encoded it and it fucked it up... u gotta use another program to encode it into an mpeg them burn it with nero

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    read my 2nd qoute lol

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    so would i be better off using alcohol 120 2 encode with then??

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    So stonecold i should use vcdeasy to encode first and then use nero. Is this what you meant? Thx if so.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    Yaaaaaahooooooooo!!!! Thx Stonecold i use TMPGenc to encode and then burned with nero and BAMM! it worked i'd suggestion you do the same redemption.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    used the TMPGenc 2 encode and nero burned my copy of identity perfectly....thanks 4 the help guys

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast