Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Sick Of Listening To Linkin Park?

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Ferasso@18 August 2003 - 13:59
    Linkin Park?? LOL!!! They suck! Just like you! Who the hell listen to Linkin Park?? Oh, wait... idiots like YOU! Music for 14-year old kids that THINK they're the true 'Metal' fans... (because some suckers think of it as 'Metal&#39... poor suckers... will never grow!

Linkin Park...
    *beats the noob into a pulp*

shut the f*ck up...you can have an opinion...just say stuff about the music not about the people who listen to it...

2. Music   -   #12
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@18 August 2003 - 04:00
    shut the f*ck up...you can have an opinion...just say stuff about the music not about the people who listen to it...
    You are what you listen...

And if you want...

Linkin Park SUCKS

3. Music   -   #13
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Ferasso+18 August 2003 - 14:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ferasso @ 18 August 2003 - 14:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@18 August 2003 - 04:00
    You are what you listen...

And if you want...

Linkin Park SUCKS [/b][/quote]
    You really like your 2 words stories don&#39;t you...here is one i made up earlier...

GO GET FUCKED

4. Music   -   #14
    HAHA&#33;

See another 14-year old kid getting upset by me...

5. Music   -   #15
    Originally posted by Ferasso@18 August 2003 - 14:08
    HAHA&#33;

See another 14-year old kid getting upset by me...
    Nah im a 13 year old kid who&#39;s favourite bands are linkin park, blink 182, limp bizkit, korn and i really like eminem aswell...i live in middle america in a nice posh home with my mum and dad and my 2 older brothers and a younger sister...i do the paper run in my area and i saved up and have just brought a brand new stereo so i can play my linkin park - meteora CD up way loud...and yeah i just got my allowence today so i can put that away and buy the new limp bizkit CD and korn CD when they come out...im so happy at the moment...oh and my girlfriend and i are going to the linkin park concert next weekend...it will be so cool...so yeah thats who i am...and im not upset by you...im upset by your ignorance...

6. Music   -   #16
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@18 August 2003 - 04:14
    ...and yeah i just got my allowence today so i can put that away and buy the new limp bizkit CD and korn CD when they come out...
    Uh oh now you&#39;ve gone and done it.

7. Music   -   #17
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank+18 August 2003 - 14:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBank_Hank @ 18 August 2003 - 14:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@18 August 2003 - 04:14
    ...and yeah i just got my allowence today so i can put that away and buy the new limp bizkit CD and korn CD when they come out...
    Uh oh now you&#39;ve gone and done it. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah im waiting for the backlash to start...

8. Music   -   #18
    You people that rag on great bands like Linkin Park and such r crazy&#33; They got to where they r cause they&#39;re good...their first CD had 3 major singles and I&#39;m pretty sure without me looking around on the net, went Platinum AT LEAST once. Obviously u guys have your own opinions, though they disagree with millions upon millions of others. As far as disliking new age metal, I don&#39;t. It&#39;s great and it&#39;s breeding a whole new era of rock music. The sad thing is the majority of these people complaining about these bands have actually bought/downloaded or are currently listening to these cd&#39;s and will listen to them repeatedly...

9. Music   -   #19
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Ok I repect teh ppl that listen to it of course and they can lsiten to it by choise of course heaps of ppl hate the stuff I listen too it doesnt mean that we have to insult ppl but I will say this

Just becasue Linkin Park sell alot of records doen&#39;t mean their great for f*ck sake have a look at the top 40 crap so if your judging a band of how good they are just by record sales it aint the right way to go

have a look at a comparison between 2 aussie bands

Butterfly effect
    Silverchair

well Butterfly Efeect are 1000 better musicans then silverchair more complex but yet Silverchair makes the &#036;s so if you sell heaps does that mean your the best in the world???

thats the problem with music thease days where brainwahed into marketing just becasue a group sells heaps doesn&#39;t mean then the greatest in the world

oh yeah forgot to mention this thread is full of

:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

10. Music   -   #20
    Butterfly Effect&#39;s latest CD debut @ no 23 on the Australian charts

It took them a hollywood producer and lots of &#036;&#036;&#036; to get to 23 on the Australian Charts

I mean yeah i built them up heaps on this board...but i was a little dissapointed they didn&#39;t keep the sound from their EP...but ya get that in life...but i can just see The Buttefly Effect go down the same road...

I just hope they don&#39;t...cause look what happened to silverchair...i don&#39;t want that happening to The Butterfly Effect cause they are such great guys and they are loyal to their fans...i met The Butterfly Effect last year when they were touring their ass off...just the same way silverchair did when they were younger...

Which is most probally the same with linkin park...shit even delta goodrem is so loyal to her fans and she is most probally a great girl...i mean i havent met *if i did who knows what i would do *

But you can draw lines and comparisions with different bands...but its gonna be a matter of taste to define whether or not you like a band

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast