Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Sick Of Listening To Linkin Park?

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    But you can draw lines and comparisions with different bands...but its gonna be a matter of taste to define whether or not you like a band 
    yep and thats what its all about

2. Music   -   #22
    people refer to the beatles as the greatest band of all time and they have the highest sold album of all time. micheal jackson is known as the pop king and he has the second highest selling album of all time. Now me i think both of them are sh!t and i wouldn't listen to either of them, but they're still greats.

Now hogster just hates these bands (limpbizkit, linkin park) because they're popular. Well limp was popular. They now are known as the most hated band of all time. They had a great premiere album and 2 smashing multiplatinum following albums. They were refered to as the greatest rock band of the new era and now they are hated simply because they have been quiet for 3 years. Thats hypocritcal and these types of bands should be appreciated and respected for the hard work that they've done. It wasn't even fred's fault, it was wes's and now he and the bands are the ones that are hated for it. You've got to give them respect for the shit that they've been to and just for the fans. limpbizkit also is a supporter of file sharing and was a supporter of napster. they deserve respect and the album of limpbizkit that somes out sept. 23..... i'm gonna buy it and it will be the first album i've bought since papa roach's first album which was like 3 or 4 years ago. they deserve it.

Linkin park also deserves respect. i think at the moment thier the greatest rock band today. i mean rock as in (nu-metal, metal, hardcore, rock) all that crap. lp beats every rock sound out there today. and they're proving it by thier sales. evanescence a close second.

3. Music   -   #23
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@18 August 2003 - 16:35
    But you can draw lines and comparisions with different bands...but its gonna be a matter of taste to define whether or not you like a band
    Dmorgan89 read the above quote...*i quoted myself...cool *

4. Music   -   #24
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@18 August 2003 - 06:35
    Butterfly Effect's latest CD debut @ no 23 on the Australian charts

It took them a hollywood producer and lots of $$$ to get to 23 on the Australian Charts

I mean yeah i built them up heaps on this board...but i was a little dissapointed they didn't keep the sound from their EP...but ya get that in life...but i can just see The Buttefly Effect go down the same road...

I just hope they don't...cause look what happened to silverchair...i don't want that happening to The Butterfly Effect cause they are such great guys and they are loyal to their fans...i met The Butterfly Effect last year when they were touring their ass off...just the same way silverchair did when they were younger...

Which is most probally the same with linkin park...shit even delta goodrem is so loyal to her fans and she is most probally a great girl...i mean i havent met *if i did who knows what i would do *

I really Like Butterfly Effect i think they are awesome.

I think Linkin Park has changed alot since their last CD. But over those years my music taste changed alot to so i wasnt into their new stuff cause of the different styles i like i think that has a lot to do with it.

5. Music   -   #25
    I think Linkin Park has changed alot since their last CD.
    well you know what. thats really halarious because thier last cd was renanimation and it totally different kind of music really. it's like a pure moods cd. it's like instrumentals.

6. Music   -   #26
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@20 August 2003 - 05:17
    I think Linkin Park has changed alot since their last CD.
    well you know what. thats really halarious because thier last cd was renanimation and it totally different kind of music really. it's like a pure moods cd. it's like instrumentals.
    Why is it hillarious...he said it changed from the last CD and it did...you just made no sense at all...

7. Music   -   #27
    insanebassman
    Originally posted by Hogster@16 August 2003 - 05:26
    well  do I have to comment NU Meatl sux it isnt metal and yes I hate Linkin Park  and all groups like that sorry I like tto hear guitar solos and chuncky riffs non eof thsi trebble shit sound rap over rock
    I have to agree...

if you are in Phoenix, AZ, stop in to Chaser's at 8005 E. Roosevelt in Scottsdale this thursday, the 21st to check out my band. We are all about real metal.... Think Slayer meets Primus with a little Henry Rollins and Tool tossed in...

We are what metal should be... hee hee hee

8. Music   -   #28
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    LINKIN PARK OWNS FAGGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL YALL WHO DONT LIKE EM GO FUCK URSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Music   -   #29
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    They were good now there not so good.

10. Music   -   #30
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mofos@9 September 2003 - 17:58
    LINKIN PARK OWNS FAGGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL YALL WHO DONT LIKE EM GO FUCK URSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thats real nice to say.

And nice BUMP kid.....just another thread to throw to the fire.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast