Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: BitmeTV staff... rumors mean nothing!!!

-------------- BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    -- Edited for info --
    Last edited by LiMuBai; 12-31-2009 at 01:53 AM. Reason: ..

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    When you cut off a moldy part of the cheese there is bound to be some good cheese that goes with it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    when I mention that I am staff here I was put on something called a "permanent warning" ,I've never heard of this before, and I was told I was lucky I wasn't banned for even being a member of "that shithole site".
    it's pretty damn ridiculous that a site would pass judgement on one of their members simply because they are here at FST. isn't it a bit hypocritical?

I'm sure that these rogue/spy members do more than just try and catch traders etc...they may even look into a thread or two while they are here just because they find the content interesting.

There is no validation in "motive" when you log on to this site. everybody here is the same. we are just people posting/lurking in a forum. there is no need to criticize.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    They're okay I guess....

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    That makes the bmtv mods look pretty stupid, as I had those sort of stats in less than a third of the time you've been there, with using a simple seedbox.

they didn't built Rome in one day

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    A toe infected with gangrene may result in the loss of a foot.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I lost my account a while back because a person I invited traded his account and another one I vinvited cheated. There was nothing wrong with my account but they deleted the whole tree.

I tried to pick the right people but you can never be too careful so now I really don't trust anyone. Also they trashed FST and said that I should not have invited people from here that 90% of the cheaters they get are from here.

Anyways they basically said. You just fucked up by inviting the wrong people. Tought shit! your account stays disabled. They weren't that nice either!

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    i find the suspense they keep you in rather amusing/intolerable ie not saying why your banned but just implying, suggesting, alluding. but having said that i have had a good experience in their support chan after hearing about how difficult it would be here.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Sometimes you've got to shave the scalp bald when you've got a bad case of lice.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    I lost my account a while back because a person I invited traded his account and another one I vinvited cheated. There was nothing wrong with my account but they deleted the whole tree.

I tried to pick the right people but you can never be too careful so now I really don't trust anyone. Also they trashed FST and said that I should not have invited people from here that 90% of the cheaters they get are from here.

Anyways they basically said. You just fucked up by inviting the wrong people. Tought shit! your account stays disabled. They weren't that nice either!
    I wouldn't doubt it. Have you seen the trade section? The worst of the worst lurk there. And although of sub-par intelligence, they're probably smart enough to make a new account and lurk in the invite section.

Besides, it clearly states in the rules.php that if you invite two bad users your account will be disabled. Be wary about who you invite.

they didn't built Rome in one day

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast