Thread: Help with bitme please!

Hi I keep getting a 403 error with bitme. I've been on there for a while, maybe a year or so. Ive had someone check my account and it is still active. A buddy pmed 2 admins and they never got back to him.

About a week ago the site worked for me all of a sudden. So I thought the problem was fixed, I grabbed a pdf and then I couldnt access it anymore. Im in the US so its not my country, my nick is lightsout btw any help would be greatly appreciated!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    your account looks fine to me (mind I am not a mod) the problem maybe on your end, go in and delete your cookies and empty your cache and retry. You can go to their irc channel and ask for more help. irc.bitme.org/bitme they are really helpful
    Last edited by trackrider; 07-04-2008 at 02:02 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    I wish i had an account o use BitMe :p
    If u wanna share your account... i can give u access to WebUi and FTP .. so u can chosse and download your torrents!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by riparide View Post
    I wish i had an account o use BitMe :p
    If u wanna share your account... i can give u access to WebUi and FTP .. so u can chosse and download your torrents!
    look at this guy lol

I deleted all cookies and history which I had done before, but I tried again anyways. I do think its on my end because I got a new pc a little while ago and it worked for a day then got the error again.

Man I'm sorry but irc is like calculus to me, I know nothing about it. I have mirc installed but not too sure what to do with that link.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    because he has http in the link
    try this one

irc://irc.bitme.org/bitme

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Yah you got it right but you gotta register your nick and all that , arg I always screw this up and everyone sees what I typed lol.

EDIT thAnks I got into their irc!
    Last edited by whiteboy; 07-04-2008 at 01:59 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Sorry about the http problem I was in too big a hurry. Here is a link that has the simple commands and stuff to get you started with irc scroll to about half way down page to find step by step directions and has the correct link for bitme. Ok so it won't let me post the link I will PM it to you

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    thanks bro!!